Times

Ljp86

Staff member
Times

I just checked the "User's online" function on here and I noticed that a lot of the people had been inactive for a long period but yet were still classified as being "online".

In one instance, one guest was still classified as being online even though their last action was at 6:40pm my time (over an hour ago).

Can anyone explain why the activity times have been pushed back so far?

Re: Times

I reckon it might have something to do with what BJ has done with his time settings. Just to make sure of this though do a check to see if you have got your time settings right. Do this by going into your cp and edit options.

pidgeon fan;172792 said:
I reckon it might have something to do with what BJ has done with his time settings. Just to make sure of this though do a check to see if you have got your time settings right. Do this by going into your cp and edit options.

I'm well aware of my settings Suzi. I have not changed my settings at all as I don't need to.

After the unexpected crash a while ago, I'm guessing that the time settings for the "Who's Online" section have changed and haven't been changed back.

Ljp86;172912 said:
I'm well aware of my settings Suzi. I have not changed my settings at all as I don't need to.

After the unexpected crash a while ago, I'm guessing that the time settings for the "Who's Online" section have changed and haven't been changed back.
Seems to be ok.

Back