Valuable points of current US gun laws

bogan4life

Valuable points of current US gun laws

Well "big jeff" says there are some, wondering if any of you yanks can tell me what they are?

Re: Valuable points of current US gun laws

You can shoot people like you...& get away with it.

bogs, very funy creating this thread.

NYC has recently created some of the toughest in the US, if not the world. before i continue, how about your enlighten us on your knowledge of gun laws in the global market?

Well what i understand is that in the usa everyone has the right to own a gun unless they have a mental illness or have been to jail.

What i dont understand is the need for guns, sure if your a farmer and keep animals and so on i understand other wise there a waste of time.

********, I had good points and this ********en useless undo button ruined it all. Basically I was saying guns are only meant for critical situations and gun stores should not be on offer for every person in America, if that means every family needs one, I need proof because although fighting guns with guns is going to be potentially a lot more fatal, it doesn't always mean it is the right answer.

********ing undo button

Why do they need guns to defend there homes? What are they trying to defend them selfs against. Yep you guessed it guns.

bogan4life;110193 said:
Why do they need guns to defend there homes? What are they trying to defend them selfs against. Yep you guessed it guns.
No. they are trying to defend themselves against burglers and those who do other crimes.

Back