VBookie Thread for Geelong Cricket

cheer_cheer

VBookie Thread for Geelong Cricket

Saw this vBookie feature, I wonder how we can use it for Geelong Cricket thread. Maybe we can start setting up some weekly odds on a few of the games for the round. Not sure how it will work, but let's see how it goes.

Re: VBookie Thread for Geelong Cricket

gca_ipl;282752 said:
Saw this vBookie feature, I wonder how we can use it for Geelong Cricket thread. Maybe we can start setting up some weekly odds on a few of the games for the round. Not sure how it will work, but let's see how it goes.

Great Idea, would we need a mod or admin to set it up so we can do it like that?

5/1 for St Albans? who put these odds up we should be 10's at least, BPCA runners up. Look what Grovedale done to Barwon Heads last Sunday.

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;282760 said:
5/1 for St Albans? who put these odds up we should be 10's at least, BPCA runners up. Look what Grovedale done to Barwon Heads last Sunday.

yeah, but look what you guys did to the reigning div 2 premier's too bourney

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;282760 said:

with a bit of uncertainty in the camp and because it's Warney's last $50 the Saints have slid out to 7's !!

gca_ipl;282794 said:
with a bit of uncertainty in the camp and because it's Warney's last $50 the Saints have slid out to 7's !!

No uncertainty just know were we are at compared to GCA1 teams;) I'm going to wait to you push us out to 10's, and South must firm up with all the money flowing in. Irrewarra might have to be at 50's to get some interest:p

Not my last 50 ipl I've invested 750 on South Africa to beat Bangledesh at 1.04 should be in my account tomorrow so I can have a little investment on the supersaints at 10-1:D

I wonder if I change the odds whether you get the odds you bet on or the latest odds. If this was my money I would be shitting myself if the Swans lost !! Maybe some more adjustments on the odds need to be made !!

gca_ipl;283546 said:
I wonder if I change the odds whether you get the odds you bet on or the latest odds. If this was my money I would be shitting myself if the Swans lost !! Maybe some more adjustments on the odds need to be made !!

It just works like fixed odds so you'll still get the 3/1 if you've put a bet on before you change it.

Can we get odds up for games week to week? That would go alright I'd be happy to help with the BPCA odds for those that care.

ching ching, money has been paid out for the Swans win. The vbookie bank has taken a bit of a hit !!

gca_ipl;290250 said:
ching ching, money has been paid out for the Swans win. The vbookie bank has taken a bit of a hit !!

haha i was broke until ando got 3 and you guys had a win ;)
well played too lads, great win

thommy_rissole;290263 said:
I was starting to count my Vbookie cash when Hornett was clearing cover on a regular basis.

strewth you were a bit keen !! I was not confident until little Mozza ran around and took that catch in front of the Swans faithful. That was a great catch.

Back