Victorian Fast Bowling Prospects

dezza57

Victorian Fast Bowling Prospects

Hey guys,

With Victoria's current fast bowling line up of Nannes & Siddell, just wondering what people's opinions are of the young quick from Fitzroy Doncaster Jonathan Fagg & Prahran's Cameron Huckett? I've seen both bowl over the last couple of years, and I noticed they both went on the Tattersall's Emerging Players Tour - and now both in contention for Vic selection. Be interesting to see what people think.....

Re: Victorian Fast Bowling Prospects

Not sure who he plays for but young James Pattinson, younger brother of Darren, looked good when i saw him play for vic u/19s last season and has real good wraps on him, think he's one to look out for.

Plays for Dandenong, fastest and most accurate bowler I've ever seen at school level.

simmo_;199487 said:
Not sure who he plays for but young James Pattinson, younger brother of Darren, looked good when i saw him play for vic u/19s last season and has real good wraps on him, think he's one to look out for.
Plays for Dandenong, fastest and most accurate bowler I've ever seen at school level.

SouthSwans;199493 said:

is currently injured but on the road to recovery. Was selected in the australian under 19s squad. Big rapts on him, one for the future if his back holds together.

pattinson has a senior victorian contract for god sake!! and he is still playing junior cricket.. NSW were going to poach him so thats why VIC were forced to give him a rookie con... even though he wont play for victoria for 2-3yrs minimum.

Back