What the hell is Zumper?

Palermo10

What the hell is Zumper?

Ok first of all, I dont really care if its called Zumper or if the forum is on Jupiter, as long as I have access.

My problem is that whenever I go to Bigfootball.com, the original page shows up, and then it tries to move me to another Zumper page that doesnt exist. So I get a 404 Error message when I never clicked anything in the first place!

Mods... what the hell?

Re: What the hell is Zumper?

I've moved this to Customer Service. As a football mod, I can only guess at the answers to your questions, but perhaps the masterminds here can give a good answer.

I think Zumper was created by the people of Big Internet Group, perhaps something to do with servers? I know that BigSoccer has moved to its own little world so that it doesn't effect all the other 'Big' sites. For example if BigSoccer has downtime then it wont mean that all the other sites will be down as well. Apparently BIgFootball and BigCricket are being moved to Zumper because they are still only small sites. I think huss can give you some more information about this.

No link, its when I come to the www.bigfootball.com page, it immediately tries to redirect me to a page that doesnt exist. I have to hit stop in order to stay on the site.
Just confusing...

Palermo10 said:
My problem is that whenever I go to Bigfootball.com, the original page shows up, and then it tries to move me to another Zumper page that doesnt exist. So I get a 404 Error message when I never clicked anything in the first place!

Mods... what the hell?

all of sudden, this has started happening to me. i can't get here by typing bigfootball anymore.

it's like a virus... i mean... not a computer virus, but like a real virus that sprea...... never mind... i should shut my mouth a let the webpages fall where they may...

Back