Where's The Hunting Board?

Re: Where's The Hunting Board?

Personally I dont know how anyone can shoot another living creature just for fun. It is a sick mind that kills for fun.

stephen said:
Personally I dont know how anyone can shoot another living creature just for fun. It is a sick mind that kills for fun.
Sportsmanship has a heavy following; old as time itself and needed today to assure proper fish & game management. Those caring for wildlife though license fees and managing it through hunting permit fees are hunters and sportsmen, who have increased rather than decreased the number of game mammals in the states. Case in point: whitetailed deer.

stephen said:

But shooting Quails from 100 meters makes me feel like a man!:rolleyes:

IntheNet said:
Sportsmanship has a heavy following; old as time itself and needed today to assure proper fish & game management. Those caring for wildlife though license fees and managing it through hunting permit fees are hunters and sportsmen, who have increased rather than decreased the number of game mammals in the states. Case in point: whitetailed deer.

Cool. You are doing the creature a favour by killing it. Well done.

If I see it at the library I will get it out.

My point to you is that I dont see how killing any creature is fun and I truly believe only a sick mind kills for fun.

Pest control, food are fine. I dont see how you get pleasure in blowing somethings brains out for fun.

stephen said:
If I see it at the library I will get it out....

Good!

stephen said:
My point to you is that I dont see how killing any creature is fun ...
Killing is part but not the whole; the sport of the hunt is the key. Proper game management and harvesting assures continued levels of game at the right population for land use. The hunt itself involves a great deal of sporting challenges that most do not observe; woodsmanship skill, outdoor survival, caliber decisions, bullet placement, etc. For the good of the next generation we as Americans owe our youth the perpetuation of the sport!

IntheNet said:
Good!

Killing is part but not the whole; the sport of the hunt is the key. Proper game management and harvesting assures continued levels of game at the right population for land use. The hunt itself involves a great deal of sporting challenges that most do not observe; woodsmanship skill, outdoor survival, caliber decisions, bullet placement, etc. For the good of the next generation we as Americans owe our youth the perpetuation of the sport!

I repeat. Only a sick mind kills for fun. Maybe you should be the target and then see how much fun it is.

Back