Which User in on BigCricket The Most

Which User in on BigCricket The Most

Some people are very keen on BigCricket and are on every night posting hundreds of comments. People like Jaffro, Pupisgod, bobjimsim, gamebreaker, davey36 and others are certainly addicted.
Would you call these people extremely lame for using all there spare time on BigCricket. Don't get me wrong, BigCricket is a fantastic website and more people from the APS should join so we have more of a variety of comments but my question is, do people go to far and are people to keen?
Your Thoughts Please
Thanks@|

Re: Which User in on BigCricket The Most

TheStraighter1;191869 said:
Some people are very keen on BigCricket and are on every night posting hundreds of comments. People like Jaffro, Pupisgod, bobjimsim, gamebreaker, davey36 and others are certainly addicted.
Would you call these people extremely lame for using all there spare time on BigCricket. Don't get me wrong, BigCricket is a fantastic website and more people from the APS should join so we have more of a variety of comments but my question is, do people go to far and are people to keen?
Your Thoughts Please
Thanks@|

Im new to big cricket and from reading these threads i think it should be called the Carey/Wesley forum with a dash of scotch in it as it seems most of the people are from these schools. Would be good to see some people from other schools on it. But maybe they have the right idea as it seems like people just talk rubbish on here!!!

roy2007;191879 said:
Im new to big cricket and from reading these threads i think it should be called the Carey/Wesley forum with a dash of scotch in it as it seems most of the people are from these schools. Would be good to see some people from other schools on it. But maybe they have the right idea as it seems like people just talk rubbish on here!!!

you are not new to bigcricket... from what i have heard, you could be a wesley kid, who looks like roy;)

TheStraighter1;191869 said:
Your Thoughts Please
Thanks@|

nah dissapointed i didnt cop a mention been on more than jaff

jafro is a good lad and although he talks ******** on this site a lot of the time, he is a clever bloke and knows how to use talk on this site to his advantage and also knows what works on the field. Patto and the Wakefields can moan all they like about his chat on sat but i know for a fact that he defo had a part to play in the dismissal of patto as he was really gettin under his skin and in the end patto played a rash shot. Although on the scorecard it shows him doin nothin he defo had his part to play in a few of the HC wickets by gettin in the heads of the batsmen. Also he isnt a sook and if he gives it out he is willin to take it to, so was very pumped to get out there and bat on sat but wasnt given as chance due to some great batting by gairnsy and ashad. Overall he has only batted once this season and got a bad decison so i wouldnt go about writin him off as someone who just talks cause he is a very decent bat also and has a great nut between his ears to, he is always thinkin.

Gilly08;191929 said:
jafro is a good lad and although he talks ******** on this site a lot of the time, he is a clever bloke and knows how to use talk on this site to his advantage and also knows what works on the field. Patto and the Wakefields can moan all they like about his chat on sat but i know for a fact that he defo had a part to play in the dismissal of patto as he was really gettin under his skin and in the end patto played a rash shot. Although on the scorecard it shows him doin nothin he defo had his part to play in a few of the HC wickets by gettin in the heads of the batsmen. Also he isnt a sook and if he gives it out he is willin to take it to, so was very pumped to get out there and bat on sat but wasnt given as chance due to some great batting by gairnsy and ashad. Overall he has only batted once this season and got a bad decison so i wouldnt go about writin him off as someone who just talks cause he is a very decent bat also and has a great nut between his ears to, he is always thinkin.

way to blow sunshine up someones ass

Word on the street is that Consy will expose all users on bigcricket during his speeches.
consy don't do it, i'll be forced to drop the signature

Back