Who will win The BPCA Premiership in 2008/'09?

Who will be the BPCA premier this season

• Anglesea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barrabool

• Barwon Heads

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Collendina

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Drysdale

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Ocean Grove

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Portarligton

• Queenscliff

• St Albans/Breakwater

• Jan Juc/ GWC&FC/ Wallington/ Newcomb Bulls

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
Re: Who will win The BPCA Premiership in 2008/'09?

thewayitshouldbe;234243 said:
collendina should go ok,
they shouldve won last year.:confused:

Why should they have won it last year or why didn't they ? I think it will be one of the most open seasons and any one of a number of sides could win it. No stand out favourite.

Top 6 to be:
Barwon Heads
St Albans
Queenscliff
Collendina
Barrabool
Portarlington/Anglesea

I've got a feeling the second year BPCA clubs will be better equipped this season

Same grand final as last year, with Collendina the obvious threat

Collendina
Barwon Heads
St Albans

images

The rest:cool:

I think it will be the same Grand Final as last year, with the role reversed, I saw St Albans/Breakwater against Ocean Grove last year in the semi-final and that was one of the best games I have seen in years, I think any team that can chase 280 in a final has some good ability, saying that I'd like to see Ocean Grove play some younger kids this year, we seem to old and need some fresh faces.
Also Barwon Heads will be very hard to beat again as will Collendina.
Should be a cracking year I look forward to having a few beers and watching the Grubbers have a good year hopefully.

Babies Arm;234502 said:
i agree. collendina premiers, to beat barwon heads

Thanks for the support mate don't think i will bother supportin your club this year either:mad:. Grovedale to beat East Belmont

supersaintjohnny;267179 said:
Thanks for the support mate don't think i will bother supportin your club this year either:mad:. Grovedale to beat East Belmont

hahaha, just dont want u 2 get 2 far ahead of urselves.:D

Babies Arm;269270 said:
hahaha, just dont want u 2 get 2 far ahead of urselves.:D

Just looking to have a good year, much like yourself and South Barwon. Don't think we have got to far ahead at any stage, why would we after last year:confused:

collendina best side last year, just bad game. st albans go well with muzza in charge. him and cj bowl well in tandem, they can self destruct with bat when too confident. if they just play cricket instead of a few big mouths they are the best side.

Pulsating Sports

Anyone interested in a review of all the weekends sport action, including the local cricket can tune into 94.7, The Pulse on Sunday Nights from 7-8. The show is called Pulsating Sports, and wraps up all the weeks action in local and international sport, so don't miss it!

There is also a number for anyone to call in and have a chat about the local stuff, as well as a text and email address. Email is pulsatingsports@live.com, tune in for text and phone numbers

Back