Who Will Win The Ipl?

SriLanka

Hi Guys,
Who do you think is going to win the ipl?

I personally think kkr because they look unbeatable and punjab seems good as well.

For me its too unpredictable ATM... Me and my friends support KKR and since they are having successive wins now, it would be good to see them take the trophy. A few days ago I would have said Punjab, but with MI unbelievly qualifying today, it can be just any of them...

For me its too unpredictable ATM... Me and my friends support KKR and since they are having successive wins now, it would be good to see them take the trophy. A few days ago I would have said Punjab, but with MI unbelievly qualifying today, it can be just any of them...
either mumbai or kkr because they are consistant and they carry momentum to the qualifiers and eliminators.

either mumbai or kkr because they are consistant and they carry momentum to the qualifiers and eliminators.

If you look into it, all the four teams are perfectly balanced, maybe MI is a bit out of way but what they did yesterday proves they are in the league too. This is going to be very interesting IPL week

If you look into it, all the four teams are perfectly balanced, maybe MI is a bit out of way but what they did yesterday proves they are in the league too. This is going to be very interesting IPL week
Not really tbh the kings eleven bowling line up is been flogged for a lot of runs and so are the mumbai indians bowling line up all the teams have a balanced batting line up but the most balanced teams are kkr and chennai.

Not really tbh the kings eleven bowling line up is been flogged for a lot of runs and so are the mumbai indians bowling line up all the teams have a balanced batting line up but the most balanced teams are kkr and chennai.

kings eleven too has a decent bowling lineup with Parvinder Awana, Sandeep Sharma, Mitchell Johnson though he has not been at his best so far this season, and these last few matches may give him an opportunity. But they can always backup their average bowling with the incredible batting lineup they have. Their batsmen have caused plenty of damage this season. Manan Vohra, Virender Sehwag, David Miller and offcourse if Glenn Maxwell does his UAE show again, the story ends their for other teams...

Last edited:
kings eleven too has a decent bowling lineup with Parvinder Awana, Sandeep Sharma, Mitchell Johnson though he has not been at his best so far this season, and these last few matches may give him an opportunity. But they can always backup their average bowling with the incredible batting lineup they have. Their batsmen have caused plenty of damage this season. Manan Vohra, Virender Sehwag, David Miller and offcourse if Glenn Maxwell does his UAE show again, the story ends their for other teams...
There bowling line up hasn't delivered a lot even Johnson has been flogged for runs as for there batting line up they are a great side but all those people against morne and narine is what I want to see every bowler in the ipl has been flogged for runs except narine he is unpickable. Plus although maxi has been scoring runs, he hasn't been consistant robin uttapa only 1 match out of the 13 he played he scored under 30 that says a lot plus he is the leading run scorer

csk should have won
csk should have won because they had the better bowling side they had ashwin, jadeja, mohit, nehra and pandey all accept for pandey who has not represented India but saying that he has been selected to the squad against the England, while every other team had inexperienced young bowlers they had 5 good indian bowlers so they really should have won this game but nevertheless hats off to viru's immaculate innings.

RR can do it, SMith, Watson, Faulkner and Southee..Best 4 foreign players a team can have....Indian strength also with Rahane, binny and samson..overall they always have performed above their potentials, would love if they win.

Back