2016/2017 Money Shield

Where have I ever mentioned his bowling? If I recall I asked how much his 45 runs have cost Eltham! I'm not bagging the guys he is a great player more just making a point of how ridiculous Eltham's 16k was for him. Btw how's your coaching going?

That's your problem, you are fixated on his batting. When you recruit, you look at batting, bowling, fielding, your needs, their fit in the club and side. You don't just recruit a batsmen, you recruit a club member and player. And in Turner, Eltham have got an extremely good player and bloke. So I'd say they would be pretty happy. BTW - How's your cricketing retirement?

That's your problem, you are fixated on his batting. When you recruit, you look at batting, bowling, fielding, your needs, their fit in the club and side. You don't just recruit a batsmen, you recruit a club member and player. And in Turner, Eltham have got an extremely good player and bloke. So I'd say they would be pretty happy. BTW - How's your cricketing retirement?
Some runs for us in the T20 tonight would be handy;)

Did a former dominant wicket taker for a team up Plenty Rd way get into a bit a strife prior to Xmas during a junior game? Rumour has it that a chair was thrown trough a window and another individual may have come to grief trying to calm him down. Doesn't sound good if true.

I think we can say the Australia Day game was a success. Unfortunately Monty beat us by 6 wickets, but overall it was a good day.

If you think being beaten by 6 wickets was a successful day then that shows how us why your club is where they are. 3rd bottom hahaha

Or perhaps I was referring to the attendance, sales (bar and food) along with the overall atmosphere of the day. Seriously, are you autistic or something? Really mate, I don't have enough crayons to draw you pictures.

Skype, phone calls, which 1 dumb arse. You're going backwards at the speed of light no matter how you spin it. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Last edited:
Back