2016/2017 Money Shield

Could be a very expensive season if they miss the finals. Have Mont and Plenty the final two rounds, who are 2nd and 4th, with Lower Plenty sitting less than a game outside and playing Whittlesea (10th) and Mernda (7th). I reckon there will be a few nerves around Todd, cos someone currently in the 4 is going to miss out.

Could be a very expensive season if they miss the finals. Have Mont and Plenty the final two rounds, who are 2nd and 4th, with Lower Plenty sitting less than a game outside and playing Whittlesea (10th) and Mernda (7th). I reckon there will be a few nerves around Todd, cos someone currently in the 4 is going to miss out.

It's an odd situation. With two rounds to go, I think the only certainty to make the finals is Lower Plenty and they are 5th. Any one of the top 4 could and will miss out.

It's an odd situation. With two rounds to go, I think the only certainty to make the finals is Lower Plenty and they are 5th. Any one of the top 4 could and will miss out.

Reckon you're right Toddy.

LP draw should see them safe.

Some huge games coming up.

Eltham would be a bit concerned after the weekend.

Lower plenty are are hit and miss just like anyone, I do agree but don't be surprised if Whittlesea get going against the pedestrian LP bowling attack. They are Sh%t with the ball on a good day!

Will Whittlesea survive? I notice they couldn't field a 2nd XI side this game. They have a vets, 14's and 16's, I'm just wondering how they couldn't put 22 blokes on the field Saturday?

Will Whittlesea survive? I notice they couldn't field a 2nd XI side this game. They have a vets, 14's and 16's, I'm just wondering how they couldn't put 22 blokes on the field Saturday?

Back in October there was a post on this thread raising the issue of Whittlesea not fielding a 2nd's side. If I recall, the poster was told "Without knowing the ins and outs of a club your clearly not involved in. I'd keep your obviously big mouth to yourself"

Seems not much has changed up there in 4 months.

Back in October there was a post on this thread raising the issue of Whittlesea not fielding a 2nd's side. If I recall, the poster was told "Without knowing the ins and outs of a club your clearly not involved in. I'd keep your obviously big mouth to yourself"

Seems not much has changed up there in 4 months.

You're a bit quiet when it comes to your mob this week?

You're a bit quiet when it comes to your mob this week?

I think the whole of big cricket has been quiet for a long time.

As for Mont, unless they pull something out of their behinds in the first 30 mins on Saturday, it looks like their season is over.

But cricket is a funny game and Eltham got bowled out for less last game (84) than they are chasing this week (87). An early wicket on Saturday and some Eltham batsman could be nervous.

I think the whole of big cricket has been quiet for a long time.

As for Mont, unless they pull something out of their behinds in the first 30 mins on Saturday, it looks like their season is over.

But cricket is a funny game and Eltham got bowled out for less last game (84) than they are chasing this week (87). An early wicket on Saturday and some Eltham batsman could be nervous.
Time for mont to invest in a batting coach. Bowled out for 87, 60 and 89 in three of their teams on the weekend. If it wasn't for pendles might have had another team on the list.

A little birdie told me that they are seriously looking at 2 up 2 down in the 3 divisions. You might be head for the mash mash mash potatoes shield yet wanderingunity...

How would that work out for ya!!!!

Back