2008 Cricket Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 2008 Cricket Equipment

English willow grown in India AKA kashmir willow.Have to say it looked pretty good for a kashmir bat pretty chunky too.If your looking for a kashmir bat that's pretty cheap then i'd go for that.Will get you through 2 seasons i'd reckon.

They're bats for proper cricketers, they've got a classic middle and nice feel to them, go down the shops n try one out

I've been to use them, and they dont suit my style i'm afraid DaZ although for strokemakers, they're a dream!

Dikon said:
English willow grown in India AKA kashmir willow.Have to say it looked pretty good for a kashmir bat pretty chunky too.If your looking for a kashmir bat that's pretty cheap then i'd go for that.Will get you through 2 seasons i'd reckon.

dang..i want a english willow =(

---------

btw the designs or release for kooks are different with england and aus?

Both ive been told the bats are very good to play with and some Zimbabwean, i forget his name used to play with one.

I love the look of the new Slazenger bats, the one Bell uses is really nice looking. Obviously i'd never buy a bat on looks, but if i was going to, the new Slaz would be my top choice. Might have to go to a store and try out one when i next go into Norwich or somewhere, might be tempted to buy one once i have some spare cash, if i like the feel of it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back