2012/13 Barclay Shield

Not the one that I was referring to. So that might make 2 captains to be replaced before the season is even over!
Could well be 2 Tongs. Also here that 1 recent recruit and a B grade skipper from said Barclay club with soccer pitch on premises, will be making the move to the Panther for next season. Any info there Tongs?

Relegation battle is interesting. Who do we reckon ?
All that back slapping and group hugging down at lower eltham - is that happening every week ?
Is that something that callum demands of his players ?
It's ************** weird.

All that back slapping and group hugging down at lower eltham - is that happening every week ?
Is that something that callum demands of his players ?
It's ************** weird.

Whatever it's all about, it doesn't seem to be working too well lately!:D

Relegation battle is interesting. Who do we reckon ?

The percentage-smashing Research and Epping results yesterday have put Research well ahead of Camrea and Epping on percentage, but there is virtually nothing between Epping and Camrea.
Research almost certainly needs to beat Epping next week to dodge the bullet; but they still might have to beat OPSF as well.
Epping would then need to beat Lower Eltham to get out of trouble; likewise, Camrea would need to beat at least one of Lower Eltham or Riverside.
On current form, Lower Eltham and Riverside are no guarantee to beat Epping and Camrea.
Your call!;)

I reckon research are safe. Saw them play after tea against Mernda a couple of weeks back and would have won if not for the big fella making a swashbuckling hundred.
Camrea could be done and dusted- they were my relegation pick at seasons start as with a few of us on here. Future not looking too good for them with no juniors and an aging side.

Research CC Barclay Shield 2002/03 Premiership reunion this Friday evening at Research Park from 6pm. The side that defeated Diamond Creek was Adam McGinty,Glen Turner, Joel Whyte, Shannon Malone, Luke Teagle, Tim Whittaker, Ian Chesterton, Nick Ritchie, Mark Peterson, John Peterson and Paul Cusma. Adam McGinty is flying down from QLD, anyone wanting to catch up is welcome to drop in.

Research CC Barclay Shield 2002/03 Premiership reunion this Friday evening at Research Park from 6pm. The side that defeated Diamond Creek was Adam McGinty,Glen Turner, Joel Whyte, Shannon Malone, Luke Teagle, Tim Whittaker, Ian Chesterton, Nick Ritchie, Mark Peterson, John Peterson and Paul Cusma. Adam McGinty is flying down from QLD, anyone wanting to catch up is welcome to drop in.

Well, Stu, the big question: is Billy free on the Saturday?

Could well be 2 Tongs. Also here that 1 recent recruit and a B grade skipper from said Barclay club with soccer pitch on premises, will be making the move to the Panther for next season. Any info there Tongs?

I only just saw this, are you referring to North Eltham? If so, i actually had to look to see who their B Grade captain is, and according to MyCricket, it is Jake Lambert. No disrespect to him, but I have never heard of him. So I doubt that he will be making the move to us next year. As for the other player you're talking about. I don't know who you're hinting at. Could you at least name names, or give a better clue?

I only just saw this, are you referring to North Eltham? If so, i actually had to look to see who their B Grade captain is, and according to MyCricket, it is Jake Lambert. No disrespect to him, but I have never heard of him. So I doubt that he will be making the move to us next year. As for the other player you're talking about. I don't know who you're hinting at. Could you at least name names, or give a better clue?
Sorry tongs, thought someone else was skipper. Anyway I'll just throw it out there in Mat Duckworth and Adam Tsapatsaris.

Sorry tongs, thought someone else was skipper. Anyway I'll just throw it out there in Mat Duckworth and Adam Tsapatsaris.

I thought you were getting at Duckie, but was confused when he wasn't captain. I have heard this rumour a couple of times too.. I can tell you now, it has not been spoken about at ECC. As for Tsapatsaris, thats the first I have even heard of him being linked to ECC at all.

But ill happily put in a clearance for either of them to come to ECC. You can tell your Research boys too, that they would be most welcome at ECC anytime. ;)

I thought you were getting at Duckie, but was confused when he wasn't captain. I have heard this rumour a couple of times too.. I can tell you now, it has not been spoken about at ECC. As for Tsapatsaris, thats the first I have even heard of him being linked to ECC at all.

But ill happily put in a clearance for either of them to come to ECC. You can tell your Research boys too, that they would be most welcome at ECC anytime. ;)

The 2 you're talking about are Research boys, how many more do you want?

The two we are talking about play for North Eltham. As for how many more do we want? We will happily take anyone who wants to play cricket. We don't mind where they come from.

Yeah, they do now.
Still, swings and roundabouts, Research probably owes you a couple for Dale and Turner.

Back