2014/2015 Money Shield

Another good get for lower plenty with john meekins from boro joining

Last season he took 12 wickets and made 75 runs. Yeah, a great get for Lower Plenty. How can they afford such talent?

Toddy wishes he was in his prime today. Clubs recruiting ordinary players, giving them money they don't deserve. I would have made a fortune.

Last season he took 12 wickets and made 75 runs. Yeah, a great get for Lower Plenty. How can they afford such talent?

Toddy wishes he was in his prime today. Clubs recruiting ordinary players, giving them money they don't deserve. I would have made a fortune.

Pretty reasonable stats the last three years for a guy that cost no money. And lucky for Lower the more disorganised clubs like yours didn't know he was available

Just had a look at his stats for the last few years, i wouldn't mind having them on my cv. Looks like he didnt play that much last year but has a few 5 fa's against his name. Good pick up for mine and a bonus if they got him for nothing.

How many games will Adam Dale play and is Nicholas going around again? Was there best bat last year and still dominates at Money Shield level

Speaking to a Heidelberg person 2 weeks ago apparently he will be available for every game and is keen to play every game. They also said they were unsure about Nicholas continuing on.. he may stay as captain?
If Doomy is available every game, then he is the best person to captain.

Didn't they announce him as Cap/coach? That kind of answers the question
Spoke to a guy yesterday whose son plays 1's at Heidelberg and he told me that he is only coaching at this stage and not playing. Said however that he is bringing some guys to play. Couldn't imagine him not playing in some shape or form though.

Spoke to a guy yesterday whose son plays 1's at Heidelberg and he told me that he is only coaching at this stage and not playing. Said however that he is bringing some guys to play. Couldn't imagine him not playing in some shape or form though.
Was told he will be the captain but maybe there hiding it for now. Nicholas gone and Grindal unlikely. Lalor Stars few handy pick ups but lost Higgins

Back