2XI APS Cricket

Re: 2XI APS Cricket

yes i beleive he did, he felt bad for the school knowing first hand that the sporting is unbelivibly bad, so he thought he would through the game away. as he showed that by wood smashing him and he couldnt hit water if he fell out of a boat. but he let him

tambo;144891 said:
Scotch
MGS
St Kevins
CGS
Xavs
BGS
GGS
Wesley
GC
Carey

That order look about right?

order of what???
scotch are crap got beaten by wesley, bgs got beaten by wesley, u dont have HC and skevs are crap aswell

HC vs BGS
hc won toss elected to bowl on a very green main wicket turf.
bgs batted pretty well and getting to about 220 or so..
wallace making 65 odd and a few others getting starts..
hc bowling was aiight, but fielding was pretty poor.
hc got pretty close but wickets in hand proved to be the difference
hc all out for 185 odd
wolf making 53 and sturrock 30
a few cameo performances from the lower order helped alot.
just need to get the middle order into gear..

HC must be shocking to have been beaten by BGS (who themselves were smashed by Wesley). Rating scotch at the top is a joke as well, seeing as we beat them convincingly, scoring over 300.

Pretty ******** order. If someone can actually compile all the results and make up a proper ladder that'd be awesome.

fella1;145428 said:
HC must be shocking to have been beaten by BGS (who themselves were smashed by Wesley). Rating scotch at the top is a joke as well, seeing as we beat them convincingly, scoring over 300.

Pretty ******** order. If someone can actually compile all the results and make up a proper ladder that'd be awesome.

BGS have won 5 lost 3 with geelong grammar to go. Beaten scotch, melborune, hailbury, geelong college and carey. Lost to Xavier, Caulfield and a bad loss to Wesley. Are Geelong Grammar any good?

umm skevs have lost one game this season.. against scotch..
dealt with mgs on the weekend quite easily...even though the captain chose a less than perfect batting order...he is a ********en ********

D'Mo Sanchez;145451 said:
Geelong Grammer won 6 lost 2 (xavier and skevs) with brighton to go

can someone do a ladder of sorts?

Does this look right with one round to go?

Xavier
St Kevins
Caulfield
Geelong Grammar
Brighton
Melbourne
Scotch
Geelong College
Wesley
Carey
Hailbury

Eggnog;145469 said:
Does this look right with one round to go?

Xavier
St Kevins
Caulfield
Geelong Grammar
Brighton
Melbourne
Scotch
Geelong College
Wesley
Carey
Hailbury

if so, will be an interesting game next week as last takes on first...

it will be interesting to see how haileybury will perform this week, or maybe it will be their week to fire..

we played Xavier on the weekend and they should not be a quality side, we played terrible against them and lost by a fair margin, but the likes of there best players all being dropped on low scores or their umpire just not giving ppl out. by the side was not up to scratch of a top grade 2s side. this years 2s standard has gone down. there are no decent bowlers at all in the comp, and no batmen should go out to them. i myself havent gone out to them in 2 years just playing stupid shots cause the bowling is pathetic.
in this competition

cantbatnorbowl;145487 said:
we played Xavier on the weekend and they should not be a quality side, we played terrible against them and lost by a fair margin, but the likes of there best players all being dropped on low scores or their umpire just not giving ppl out. by the side was not up to scratch of a top grade 2s side. this years 2s standard has gone down. there are no decent bowlers at all in the comp, and no batmen should go out to them. i myself havent gone out to them in 2 years just playing stupid shots cause the bowling is pathetic.
in this competition

Show some discipline, mate.

cantbatnorbowl;145487 said:
we played Xavier on the weekend and they should not be a quality side,
they must be doing something right to be winning all the games they have been...

well maybe i should resist the temptation to hit the ********. but its sooo ******** its hard to hit, but they arnt doing anything right its other teams doing things wrong, this season the grade has gone down like 100% from last year. anyway ******** it footys back

Back