2XI APS Cricket

Re: 2XI APS Cricket

sultan_of_swing;139605 said:
any thoughts on the haileybury 2's keeper?
i think his name is wolf.
solid with the bat also...opens the innings.
in the last 3 games he has let through 2 byes..taken 4 catches and a couple of run outs..
in a team where wickets are rarely taken..he seems to shine.

discuss

WOflie to be honest your pretty useless. No technique with the bat and behind the stumps its even more ordinary. Its not hard to keep against the crap that comes your way

BGS demolishes Scotch they have a dirty piece of scum as a keeper and a ********wit in cox. THe captain was a good bloke and i was happy to see the doctor get belted by him

I am quite happy to rate scotch as the best 2nd XI team in the APS competition. With a star opening partnership of Clarke and Wolldridge, Long comes in at three and doesn't need to do much.

the Keeper, ferguson, although a bit of an emo is also a star batsman, knocking up 100 easily against skevies and continuing to make runs since.

Just because you other puncy schools cant hack being sledged! i mean grow up, its a game of cricket not bloody lawn bowls for Christs sake.

Scotch to dominate the 1stXI next year.

WestAussie;139896 said:
Just because you other puncy schools cant hack being sledged! i mean grow up, its a game of cricket not bloody lawn bowls for Christs sake.

I dont give a ******** about being sledged. Cox being a dickhead about Fogerty getting injured and having a ********ing whinge about our umpire pissed me off. ********ing tool

WestAussie;139896 said:

i heard GGS gave a fair bit back in the area of sledging?

D'Mo Sanchez;139304 said:
Geelong Grammer smashed Hailbury on the weekend. GGS ended up 8/314 of 50 overs, 2nd highest score from GGS ever. Helped by a massive 91 off around 60 balls from number 4 Elliott Robinson. Both openers also scored heavily. Not much can be said about Hailbury bowling attack.

However Hailbury did make a pretty impressive total of 220 against a reasonable GGS attack. Also included a big 115 by their captain (dropped on 60)

Watch out for GGS. The team to beat

skevs 2's beat haileybury 6/342 to 99 all out...so if geelongs attack let those ************** bush pigs get 200 u must be pretty good. skevs come up against geelong grammar this week.

look for a domination by st. kevins

WestAussie;139896 said:
I am quite happy to rate scotch as the best 2nd XI team in the APS competition. With a star opening partnership of Clarke and Wolldridge, Long comes in at three and doesn't need to do much.

the Keeper, ferguson, although a bit of an emo is also a star batsman, knocking up 100 easily against skevies and continuing to make runs since.

ferguson continuing to make runs? he was stumped for a quacker, we arent complaining about sledging we are just stating out the fact the keeper and cox aren't very nice people.

jimmy travers of bgs is an absolute gun!!
lukey skelton on halieybury great guy
kavinda perera of skc great captain
its great seeing players like this tearing it up in the terrible twos

IsHusseyIsGood;140012 said:
ferguson continuing to make runs? he was stumped for a quacker, we arent complaining about sledging we are just stating out the fact the keeper and cox aren't very nice people.

You guys couldn't handle the sledging. Absolutely pissweak. Stokes comes out to bat, absolute bunny, couldn't even play a half tracker properly off the spinners. And was quivering as the Scotch boys gave a big of lip. And your umpire wasn't good at all. He had to coach you between the overs for gods sake. It's the 2's! He even had to do the Maths for the batsman.

PrawnStar;140155 said:
You guys couldn't handle the sledging. Absolutely pissweak. Stokes comes out to bat, absolute ************, couldn't even play a half tracker properly off the spinners. And was quivering as the Scotch boys gave a big of lip. And your umpire was an absolute ************ too. He had to coach you between the overs for gods sake. It's the 2's! He even had to do the Maths for the batsman. A pack of retards

hey mate we won. enough said

The old guy coaching BGS is also blind as a bat. In one bowlers 1st over, 3 LBW appeals were turned down, all of which hit below the knee pad, all of which were in line with middle and off.

PrawnStar;140168 said:
The old f*** coaching BGS is also blind as a bat. In one bowlers 1st over, 3 LBW appeals were turned down, all of which hit below the knee pad, all of which were in line with middle and off. What an absolute ************!

Coxy you were fielding at mid wicket. How could you tell

yeah scotch killed em in the 1st game this year. with the annoying little emo making a century and the team making 300. and had them 4/20 so it was a flogging

Back