AFL NAB Cup

Re: AFL NAB Cup

Rich will win the medal, but won't be the better player. It's like Palmer and Cotchin. Palmer won, but Cotchin will be better.

Mousey;330467 said:
Rich will win the medal, but won't be the better player. It's like Palmer and Cotchin. Palmer won, but Cotchin will be better.
cotchin barely played last year
he will end up like scott gumbleton, all this hype but no game
anyways rich will win rising star

siddle2franklin;330469 said:
cotchin barely played last year
he will end up like scott gumbleton, all this hype but no game
anyways rich will win rising star

What?:confused: I could of swore i watched Cotchin play last year and he looked like a gun.:confused:

bundybullz08;330618 said:
What are peoples thoughts on Nic Naitanui?
Think he'll ive up to all his hype?
it's hard to tell
ive never seen him play apart from the odd clips of him doing something freakish

Naitanui is high jumper that can't kick and runs around the footy field like a headless chook :D

Seriously though I think worst case scenario is that he will be a decent ruck with unheard of defensive/tackling skills for a big man.

bombers still look sloppy and useless, natanuie could be the next dean cox or better, big guys take a while to develop though. cats are crusing with half a side. team to beat again this year id say.

crktluva;332002 said:
bombers still look sloppy and useless, natanuie could be the next dean cox or better, big guys take a while to develop though. cats are crusing with half a side. team to beat again this year id say.

Definately.
How do people think Hawks will go defending their premiership?

Mitch, Give it up.
Bombers are no chance this year.:)

I reckon the hawks will go out in the prelims, theyve still got a lot of development to do before they reach there potential

carlton-

same shit every year.

have there full strength side in against teams with half of there names out and all there idiot supporters say that they are going to dominate this year.

couldnt finish in the eight...

but i must say if they dont finish top eight this year they never will.

express bowler;333466 said:
carlton-

same shit every year.

have there full strength side in against teams with half of there names out and all there idiot supporters say that they are going to dominate this year.

couldnt finish in the eight...

but i must say if they dont finish top eight this year they never will.
yes very true

Back