From Xavier:
Bergin
Buckley
Cosgrave
Molan
Smith

Re: All star APS team. WHo will make it and who won't...any suggestions

Xavier:

Cosgrave and Smith: These two spinners go hand in hand as one of the most deadly duos in APS cricket, demolishing many an attack.

Ryan: Saw this kid hitting them the other night and he was in amazing nick. Hitting everything out of the middle and even managed to keep out some blonde kid bowling beautiful offies.

Buckley: His average seems to do the talking for him, an unstoppable force with the bat and a more than handy bowler.

Bergin: Batting is yet to hit its pontential but its bowling frightningly well.

Molan: Getting back to his '06 best.

bergin, buckly, maybe smith and cosgrave prospects but bucks is most likely at this stage

Yeh, i'd agree there although I still rate bergin the highest out of any Xavier player.
And cosi doesn't really bowl offies, he just bowls darts. However, i do agree he is bloody good at 'em. Best part about it is that he gets through the overs really quickly.
Personally:
Forbes, Clayton, Pattinson, Bergin, Buckly, Oden, Tilly, Wolfe, Curran, Zayler, Parisi, Gelling. Cruickshanks (carry the drinks)

Yeh, I agree about Cosi, Good spinner. But doesn't really bowl offies. They're more like darts. Best part about him though is that he gets through his overs really quickly.
Personally for this team:
Forbes, Clayton, Pattinson, Bergin, Buckly, Oden, Tilly, Wolfe, Zayler, Parisi, McMillan. Cruickshanks (carry the drinks)

Tormey, Pattinson, Jackson

possibly Lynch and Reuben Wakefield

Haileyburys chances.

5 is a fair few. Pattinson and Tormey will be in the team. there is doubt about that.

Thomas Roberts Thompson;138609 said:
Yeh, I agree about Cosi, Good spinner. But doesn't really bowl offies. They're more like darts. Best part about him though is that he gets through his overs really quickly.
Forbes, Clayton, Pattinson, Bergin, Buckly, Oden, Tilly, Wolfe, Zayler, Parisi, McMillan. Cruickshanks (carry the drinks)

Would agree with u a year ago about the offi sed to just bowl darts gives them a bit more air these days(still dont turn mind u0 Oh well seem to be getting him wickets

Thomas Roberts Thompson;138609 said:

Bergin?????????? and why would that be done nothing in the APS seaosn when it matters bowls short wide ******** and hits half trackers to feoldsmen. And as far as captaincy goes its worth not mentioning before i get banned from this site. Kids got a massive rep done nothing to back it up.

1. Forbes
2. Clayton
3. Kitchen
4. Molan
5. Jackson
6. Buckley
7. Pattinson
8. Yaman
9. C Smith
10. Penberthy
11. Parisi

12. Sundberg
13. Lynch
14. Lamont

SouthSwans;138815 said:
1. Forbes
2. Clayton
3. Kitchen
4. Molan
5. Jackson
6. Buckley
7. Pattinson
8. Yaman
9. C Smith
10. Penberthy
11. Parisi

12. Sundberg
13. Lynch
14. Lamont

I was just wondering, do the selectors of the APS combined side base selection on potential, or recent performance and results in that actual APS season? It just seems a bit vague i reckon and if it is based on potential, that is a joke and could rob some people who have performed really well this year. Anybody have any answers?

they have to pick it on performance, its just stupid picking a team on potential because the blokes that had better seasons will be robbed.

i like the looks of south swans team, but seriously, tormey will be selected. hes made about 300 or something runs. and taken around 15 wickets. hes performed in every game and is the best batsmen in the aps.

why do none of you guys rate tormey? hes made 360+ runs this year, which mightnt sound like much, but everytime he goes out he looks like making a ton. or else he certainly has his mind set on it. thats the main part i rate about his batting. he values his wicket more than anyone ive met. if he makes 30 hes disappointed coz he shouldve made 50. if he makes 50 hes disappointed coz he shouldve made 100.

surely youd have him in ahead of lynch. lynch is a footballer, not a cricketer

how many scotch guys in SouthSwans' team?

SouthSwans;138815 said:
1. Forbes
2. Clayton
3. Kitchen
4. Molan
5. Jackson
6. Buckley
7. Pattinson
8. Yaman
9. C Smith
10. Penberthy
11. Parisi

12. Sundberg
13. Lynch
14. Lamont
Add Hutton to make it 15 and replace one of Lynch/Lamont/Sundberg with Chaplin-Burch.

SouthSwans;138907 said:
Add Hutton to make it 15 and replace one of Lynch/Lamont/Sundberg with Chaplin-Burch.

lamont is a ************ and you are rating caulfield guys to highly...

Back