All star APS team. WHo will make it and who won't...any suggestions

Re: All star APS team. WHo will make it and who won't...any suggestions

Hey SouthSwans i heard you turned up on the weekend just before lunch. Coincidence?

Knows_cricket;139072 said:
Hey SouthSwans i heard you turned up on the weekend just before lunch. Coincidence?

he rocked up late, closer to lunch than the start of play.....

lol, good on him.

i think that tormey should be in ahead of jackson for sure, going on form, despite jackson's 80 odd against skevs

Knows_cricket;139072 said:
Under the weather :p. However the chicken they had out at Wesley was a good breakfast.

Who ever makes the team it is sad to see how the standard has fallen this year. Last there were bats like Vance ,Sartori. Kibby,Corker,Daly, McGlashan, Wild, Dean, Tregear, Davis, Calder, Webb, and bowlers like Scheetz, Yeo, Smith, Harrod, Collins, Sutcliffe, . Heaps of tons and good hauls. From what I have seen there are some guns at Hailebury and Scotch and GC has some good bats and not much else. Probably just a weak year 12 all round.

smoking;139157 said:
Who ever makes the team it is sad to see how the standard has fallen this year. Last there were bats like Vance ,Sartori. Kibby,Corker,Daly, McGlashan, Wild, Dean, Tregear, Davis, Calder, Webb, and bowlers like Scheetz, Yeo, Smith, Harrod, Collins, Sutcliffe, . Heaps of tons and good hauls. From what I have seen there are some guns at Hailebury and Scotch and GC has some good bats and not much else. Probably just a weak year 12 all round.

For starers... Vance, Kibby, Corker, McGlashen, Davis, Sheetz, Yeo, Smith, Collins and Sutcliffe didnt even play in the APS team... Any chance of putting the rite team on paper... More along the lines of: Treager, Calder, Daly, Molan, Wild, Tormey, Pattinson, spud keeper from Geelong, Dean, sum utha Brighton dud... Sartori and another Xavier guy... bit different to ur team ey... The team this year will beat AGS anyway... they are all spazzos... its like watchin an under 11 game on a friday arvo...

APS has it in the bag...

Vance was selected as captain but got injured, and Yeo, Collins and Smith from memory (all injured) were selected aswell.

SouthSwans;139326 said:
Vance was selected as captain but got injured, and Yeo, Collins and Smith from memory (all injured) were selected aswell.

i think vance injury made tregear captain and most people didnt even have him in the team

SouthSwans;138815 said:
1. Forbes
2. Clayton
3. Kitchen
4. Molan
5. Jackson
6. Buckley
7. Pattinson
8. Yaman
9. C Smith
10. Penberthy
11. Parisi

12. Sundberg
13. Lynch
14. Lamont

clayton wont make it and roney from brighton shood marks shood be picked for the piss up afterwards hes a topbloke. and also a tuff battle between the bgs and cgs scorers.

tormey will be in the team for sure. can bowl - takes wickets, field - makes things happen, and can definately bat - being the best bat in the APS

odds are at 1.04 for tormey to make the team

who is the brighton scorer????

couple or the MGS blokes looked ok. oaten can bat and bowl, so can shaw. dont know if they have had good enough seasons though.

tyrell could have quite possibly been in the aps team.
unfortunately a serious injury took a chunk out of his season, having a burnout done on your foot will do that to you.

poor bloke

i rekon he'll be back this week, filling in that number 11 position and being not required to bowl.

thank god.
hopefully we will see him at training.

~RANGERS~;139274 said:
For starers... Vance, Kibby, Corker, McGlashen, Davis, Sheetz, Yeo, Smith, Collins and Sutcliffe didnt even play in the APS team... Any chance of putting the rite team on paper... More along the lines of: Treager, Calder, Daly, Molan, Wild, Tormey, Pattinson, spud keeper from Geelong, Dean, sum utha Brighton dud... Sartori and another Xavier guy... bit different to ur team ey... The team this year will beat AGS anyway... they are all spazzos... its like watchin an under 11 game on a friday arvo...

APS has it in the bag...

Well I dont know much about AGS, but I know they are all not spazzos mate.

Z. Hussein played last year and did pretty well from all reports, he is sure to be back again. His last game for Essendon in the 2s got him 80 and 5/40.

I wouldnt call that the effort of a 'spazzo'

APS = Has it in the bag
Sounds like AGS has one player if that

1. Forbes
2. Clayton
3. Kitchen
4. Tormey
5. Buckley
6. Hutton
7. Molan+
8. C Smith
9. Pattinson
10. Yaman
11. Parisi

12. Sundberg
13. Penberthy
14. Zayler
15. Chaplin-Burch

Stiff: Lynch, Cosgrave, Jackson, Lamont, Cruikshanks, Bergin, Hickey.

1. sam cruickshanks (96*)
2. moe clayton (cakes)
3. daniel forbes (5-, 107*, 89)
4.tom gelling (5-,140)
5.james bowden (80)
6. daniel wolfe (3-, 3-,100)
7. jamie mcmillan (wk)
8. tim mellville (5-32, 67)
9. paul mcconnochie (50, 50, 50)
10. daniel parisi (6-20)
11. matt gross (3-, 3-, 3-)

12. Will Mcmahon (best allround sports player of the century supposedly)

I think this is the team that will represent the APS. as there is no other playes to fit into this side. who can replace this side

Back