APS: Best Sledger

Re: Who is the best Sledger in the APS!!!

bigwoop;139484 said:
maybe if u brighton dickheads didnt cheat, nothing would have come from it.... ur team, ur oval, ur caoch are all ********....

we r shi! but we beat u and btw chaplin birch has red hair and freckles lol

there was heaps of sledging in the GGS v HC game. the umpires apparently put in their report what a disgrace HC were. having said that, HC apparently put in their report what a disgrace the Geelong umpires were.

both 70 year old noofas who couldnt see the end of the pitch let alone hear an appeal

~RANGERS~;137976 said:
Gotta say Haileybury have some of the best sledgers walking round... The likes of Pattinson, Tormey, Martin and Lynch.. Altho Lynch cant play cricket so he doesn't count.. The other three tho, <a href="http://www.bigcricket.com/forum/search/work">work</a> in tandem to get under the batsmen skin and end up getting a result... They can back it up with both bat and ball too...

Pattinson? Ha! Might be able to bowl, but he is just another one in the never ending line of Doveton no-hopers. I'm sure the Doveton lifestyle of Drugs and Crime will take him over...

I would have to say that that weeker keeper from xavier, molen or watever his name is nothing short of down right terrible. He couldnt even get a starting guernsey at the start of last year. His comments to me from behind the wicket were just stupid, he might be a bit 'fruity' if u no wat i mean. I was facing king pie chucker aka Cosgrove from xavier, and i hit a lovely lofted off drive, and all molen could say was...QUOTE "u have a cute bottom". althought my rear end is quite delicious, its beside the point.

honourable mentions for worst sledgers, and just worst blokes in general....
Bergen
C. Smith- absolute sniffer
S. Crosse- rumours about his footy capabilitys are true- terrible
AND the xavier scoreboard attentand who doesnt no his hand from his di*k, a young lad by the name of something Murray

Hoggi;140089 said:
I would have to say that that weeker keeper from xavier, molen or watever his name is nothing short of down right terrible. He couldnt even get a starting guernsey at the start of last year. His comments to me from behind the wicket were just stupid, he might be a bit 'fruity' if u no wat i mean. I was facing king pie chucker aka Cosgrove from xavier, and i hit a lovely lofted off drive, and all molen could say was...QUOTE "u have a cute bottom". althought my rear end is quite delicious, its beside the point.

honourable mentions for worst sledgers, and just worst blokes in general....
Bergen
C. Smith- absolute sniffer
S. Crosse- rumours about his footy capabilitys are true- terrible
AND the xavier scoreboard attentand who doesnt no his hand from his di*k, a young lad by the name of something Murray
:eek:

Smitty's a champ, top bloke. Gotta disagree there.

anon;139682 said:
worst sledger tom bick from skevs. only call was "loser"
Bakes was saying some funny sh*t behind the stumps to that Meg chick from Carey.

i see, so there not a real team anymore, probs should get round to changing that...and have an actual team, i.e collingwood

A candidate for the worst sledger is Andrew "The Casper" Haining from HC. He consistently stands at mid off having a swipe at the the batsman and the bowlers. Mind you he is one of the worst shiners of the ball (HC blokes would know what I mean).

Worst sledger in APS is R. Wakefield. Has one call. "Pressure is all on this bloke" repeated about 1000 times

agreed R. Wakefield was absolutely terrible. he had one comment he repeated and looked like he was on a red cordial high for the entire last session. i don't know what haileybury had in their tea but suddenly they managed a second spurt of energy.

from mgs, mcildowie, zayler and oaten are the best in the mouth department

does it matter how badly reuben sledges when he goes and spanks the mgs attack around...dont think so..

Wiz;142176 said:
A candidate for the worst sledger is Andrew "The Casper" Haining from HC. He consistently stands at mid off having a swipe at the the batsman and the bowlers. Mind you he is one of the worst shiners of the ball (HC blokes would know what I mean).

hahahaha. YES!

superhoops;142228 said:
agreed R. Wakefield was absolutely terrible. he had one comment he repeated and looked like he was on a red cordial high for the entire last session. i don't know what haileybury had in their tea but suddenly they managed a second spurt of energy.

from mgs, mcildowie, zayler and oaten are the best in the mouth department

for tea, its a mixture of incredibly strong jelly, with added ground up ecstacy, and scholarships. :)

ahh the jelly....
that those eeees really hit the spot.
but last weekend everyone came down at the crucial time and couldnt snatch the outright.

Wiz;142176 said:

geeeeezusss

Everyone would have to agree with that one, 100%. Casper just comes out with the worst stuff. Let me give you an example. He thought it was a classic to ask his team mates if "Meg likes Dale Tormey's length."

Obviously it's way to short casper.

now im the bad one.

but seriously surely that one is old. and not very funny. every just stared at him, then Maxxy Wakefield came out with the only response anyone could have.... "LOL"

Clayton is a top sledger, along with Parisi and Forbes who dish out brillant comments to the hacks of APS from slips.. some funny ******** comes out of their mouths with some wesley boys having tears after some well deservered 'bunch of hacks' comments...

Back