APS: Best Sledger

Re: APS: Best Sledger

i heard noodles came out to bat lasted 3 balls then walked off and everyone started calling him two minute noodles great gag i thought

muttdon, sinclair, clayton and eldridge from scotch will have a go at anything that walks...including Long Lunch the massive queer....

haha thats such a fresh call man...wow...you could actually be the best sledger!....pitty your a fair ugly duckling....and when ugly ducklings try to sledge they meerly get laughed at because they have ugly faces...cop that...the truth is sometimes harsh...but in this case deserved

my sincerest apologies i respect your judgement and will no longer joke my gag was terrible but it got a reaction, which was my desired effect however the comeback was even worse and i know you are just backing up a mate but be realistic

i happen to know optimus prime and he is the funniest cat this side of the yarra just dont get into a verbal stoush with him coz you will live to regret it....

what about that kid from wesley who was standing at second slip took him 3 balls into the season for the ump to tell him to tone it down.

davey36;191056 said:
hahaha, yh he knows how to get under their skin

certainly does, should have seen him get under pattos skin today. So much that on his way out patto decided to smash the stumps with his bat!! Now thats sooking!

Back