Australia In England, The Ashes 2013

There was a funny shot of him sitting up on the balcony and he honestly looked to be shitting himself.. I really don't think the silly shot was because he didn't care, more like a sign of desperation because he was getting pinned down.
Saw that too. You had Hughes and Clarke sitting there laughing and joking and Khawaja sitting there looking worried...

5r05.jpg

A picture tells a 1000 words..

So we all owe Watson an apology as it was Rogers that told him to review.. What's a bloke with coke bottle glasses doing playing umpire :D

And that's the Ashes done and dusted. Unless of course Cook lets Root bat to 300 and then it rains out a couple of sessions...

So we all owe Watson an apology as it was Rogers that told him to review.. What's a bloke with coke bottle glasses doing playing umpire :D

Yes, stupid behaviour is completely catching in this team. They should all be told 'unless you've nicked it, on ya bike as it's the most open secret in cricket that none of us can judge an lbw or indeed any other review'.

I have to say - apart from the innings last week at TB which was a chancy, lucky innings - Haddin has been as useful as a chocolate teapot. Sloppy behind the stumps, poor judgement (running and behind the wickets), dropping catches, shit caller of reviews... I hope he's made Clarke feel LOADS more secure that being his reason for being brought back.

Root is now 178 not out and laughing his ass off at us. At least Warner is not there for the POMS to sledge. This is such a joke and i really feel for our bowlers. They must be stuffed and should never have had to back up so quickly. On that note there will need to be some changes anyway, Agar to go for Lyon and Bird in also.

With all the dooms day posts maybe we are looking at 5 nil in England but what do we do when we get home. How can bat, the cupboard is empty. What have our development staff been doing? What has Chappell to offer us other than his name? this is the result of 10 years of doing nothing while everyone else worked their arses off.

Lyon for Agar and Bird for Pattinson makes sense. The batting is a bit more complicated...

It's easy. Senior players are sacred and don't take many batsmen on tour so none of the hacks feel too insecure, that stuff is for the bowlers.

Harris is bound not to back up. The next attack will be Sids, Starc, Bird and Lyon.

Lyon for Agar and Bird for Pattinson makes sense. The batting is a bit more complicated...

It's easy. Senior players are sacred and don't take many batsmen on tour so none of the hacks feel too insecure, that stuff is for the bowlers.

Harris is bound not to back up. The next attack will be Sids, Starc, Bird and Lyon.

I have to say - apart from the innings last week at TB which was a chancy, lucky innings - Haddin has been as useful as a chocolate teapot. Sloppy behind the stumps, poor judgement (running and behind the wickets), dropping catches, shit caller of reviews... I hope he's made Clarke feel LOADS more secure that being his reason for being brought back.
The spud should have caught Root with a regulation catch on **** all now he is closing in on 200. They better not go back to another rubbish keeper in Wade when he goes if Paine or Hartley are available, a few extra runs is nothing if miss a chance of getting someone out. It's not as if those 2 aren't quite competent batsmen anyway ffs.

Watson is Anderson's bunny now. All that thrashing around of second division county second string attacks is being shown for what it is.

Honestly, I wish he'd retire from test cricket.

Back