Ballarat Cricket Association 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ballarat Cricket Association

well a big hello to all my rivals. the dcc has only lost the one player BP. the club has now lost half of it's weight heh,heh. gained about 10 players through all grades which will be great for our club. the u/16 from last years grand final side will filter through in a big growth year for the club. it will be great to see the likes of Rohan Parag to continue his form in a grade. brett the opening bowler walker will be with us again, he loves our club and all the great people that come with it. i got stuck into all the rumors this time last year. so from now on no more crap.
great work by the aussies. clark should go to the top of the order.

Will it be the same Darley? Win games before christmas then lose most games after.

wont say it's the same darley. we will have a very young 1's side so who knows. middle of the pack most likely. i still think sides would'nt like to play us though. we statred really well last year. then against mt clear losing on the last ball of the day, that really hurt. wouldve have been 5-0 pretty good place to be in.

SLASHER;358938 said:
wont say it's the same darley. we will have a very young 1's side so who knows. middle of the pack most likely. i still think sides would'nt like to play us though. we statred really well last year. then against mt clear losing on the last ball of the day, that really hurt. wouldve have been 5-0 pretty good place to be in.

Great call Scorer.
Every August Darley talk up there chances and you never hear from them after xmas.
Slasher, who sound very much like that Whelan bloke from Darley.
What do they call him Kisso or kissa.

His own team bag him on the field, geez I would love to know what other teams think of him.

Can't wait to play darley if he is in the 1sts.

Yes it's Whelan. Last year he sent me a private message titled "Old Man" and in it he wrote "You'll be target practice this year for us lions this year. Just another piece of meat for the den." Genius!

SteveO;359081 said:
Yes it's Whelan. Last year he sent me a private message titled "Old Man" and in it he wrote "You'll be target practice this year for us lions this year. Just another piece of meat for the den." Genius!

Hey SteveO, haven't seen you around the trps of Ballarat lately. Just taking it easy?
Yeah Whelan is a germ.

definitely the most hated person in BCA.

Talking to some darley boys a couple of years ago, apprently he used to play for another team in Bacchus marsh and they couldn't wait to get rid of him.

Gday Lads,

Havent been on this site for that long i forgot my password etc. Great to see a few rumours flying around already with some probably true and most probably crap. Can confirm 100% that Capey will be playing again this year for the DCC.

Have known the big fella for years and he has already had a couple of hits as wasnt happy with last years start to the year.

whp the **** do you think you are span everyone know who i am how about you jump out from behind that cloud. i have appologised for my jokes last year. it's was all a bit of fun.

:)
Jedi9;357221 said:
Whispers have it that Simon Irving is on the move???? Any confirm or deny?

well bro,can confirm capey is keen to play,but moore to the point.(point want moore back) that i can also confirm.white has rang twice,vandar twice,and steve o tex him to call come around and try his home brew.

meggsy;359793 said:
:)

well bro,can confirm capey is keen to play,but moore to the point.(point want moore back) that i can also confirm.white has rang twice,vandar twice,and steve o tex him to call come around and try his home brew.

moore is keen to return to the point according to a very reliable source

moe syzlak;359837 said:
moore is keen to return to the point according to a very reliable source

I am 97% positive that Moore will be playing at Golden Point next season.

SLASHER;359784 said:
whp the **** do you think you are span everyone know who i am how about you jump out from behind that cloud. i have appologised for my jokes last year. it's was all a bit of fun.

whp? everyone know? appologised?

Humerous slasher, humerous

SPAN;359906 said:
I am 97% positive that Moore will be playing at Golden Point next season.

well span,i am 100% positive that moore is at darley.how do i no this? he is standing next to me laughing at you.he also thinks your a tool.

Jedi9;357221 said:
Whispers have it that Simon Irving is on the move???? Any confirm or deny?

yes mate , can confirm has move on. to be captain of east this season.

Last night I saw one Sam Giblett handing out clearance forms like they were going out of fashion. Looks like Sam might be the real deal this year. If he plays at the start of the year I would be jumping on for cleary honours. Whats odds would you give???

Last year will be one out of the box for Sam. Won't make any more than 300 - 350 this season. Never did before and never will again. And that means Brown Hill will not play finals. Mike has spoken.

meggsy;359917 said:
well span,i am 100% positive that moore is at darley.how do i no this? He is standing next to me laughing at you.he also thinks your a tool.

moore is playing at golden point

the_don88;360039 said:
Last night I saw one Sam Giblett handing out clearance forms like they were going out of fashion. Looks like Sam might be the real deal this year. If he plays at the start of the year I would be jumping on for cleary honours. Whats odds would you give???
Yeah sorry Nicho, didn't have enough to get you!!! Tim Nunn is a ripper signing, Geelong 2nds keeper, top order bat. Still need a few bowlers though!

MikeSheehan;360043 said:
Last year will be one out of the box for Sam. Won't make any more than 300 - 350 this season. Never did before and never will again. And that means Brown Hill will not play finals. Mike has spoken.
Totally agree Mike, i'll take 350!

SPAN;360045 said:
moore is playing at golden point

i will tell, you for the last time spick and span your wrong.its not what you know its who you know.and i know peter very well.how about you????. your source may-be tomato sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back