Bangladesh Cricket.

Re: Bangladesh Cricket.

I think if the found a really good fast bowler and the batting can make some technical adjustments that would make them a decent team.

I don't think they have a consistent fast bowler IMO even Mortaza is up and down.

Shakib Al Hansan has merged to be World number 1 All Rounder. He takes wickets, gets run outs, scores runs and still wasn't picked in the IPL. What a joke. Bangladesh cricket is on the improve. With postive series with Sri Lanka last year in tests and ODIS. Siddions is doing an good job. Ashraful been alright and Mortaza been playing well too. Abdur Razzak is in Australia still I think getting tested on his action. Bangladesh cricket with become big one day, time will tell.

Al Hasan is a star Banga, thats for sure.

They just havn't got a consistent batting lineup.

It seems whenever their bowlers do well, their batsmen fail, if their batsmen do well, their bowlers struggle.

breeno;334383 said:
Al Hasan is a star Banga, thats for sure.

They just havn't got a consistent batting lineup.

It seems whenever their bowlers do well, their batsmen fail, if their batsmen do well, their bowlers struggle.

Exactly right but when they both click they have a chance of winning. Aus in 2005 at Cardiff, 2007 World Cup India and Sri Lanka etc. Bangladesh lost some very good players to the ICL. Bangladesh is on the improve, upwards is the only way to go:D

bd_cricket_is_my_thing;334381 said:
Shakib Al Hansan has merged to be World number 1 All Rounder. He takes wickets, gets run outs, scores runs and still wasn't picked in the IPL. What a joke. Bangladesh cricket is on the improve. With postive series with Sri Lanka last year in tests and ODIS. Siddions is doing an good job. Ashraful been alright and Mortaza been playing well too. Abdur Razzak is in Australia still I think getting tested on his action. Bangladesh cricket with become big one day, time will tell.

i have no doubt Bangladesh will eventualy become a force, they have the most one eyed supporters in the world, after the last world cup when they were bungled out there were mini riots with mobs were burning efigies of the captain.

Back