Cheats XI.

postmanpav

Cheats XI.

Here we are folks, the Cheats XI.

Players who have cheated or done unsportsman like things on the cricket field.

My first player in is Haddin, don't know if it was intentional or not but still.

Another player in is Trevor Chappell, for the under arm incident.

So name and shame them here.

Re: Cheats XI.

postmanpav;319882 said:
Here we are folks, the Cheats XI.

Players who have cheated or done unsportsman like things on the cricket field.

My first player in is Haddin, don't know if it was intentional or not but still.

Another player in is Trevor Chappell, for the under arm incident.

So name and shame them here.

what about afridi for the little pitch incident

He took the ball infront of the stumps and the knocked off the bails with his gloves, It was given out bowled.

According to NSW fans to whom Haddin nor any of his blues teammates can do any wrong, he wouldnt have known he hit the bails as that part of the glove is all material and no hand under it, so from standing directly above it he couldnt possibly have known, but both umpires standing miles away were in the wrong, not perfect Brad :p

Could put in every NSW player to have ever represented Australia into a Cheats XI, no doubt they have all trangressed atleast once

Was it Slater or Bichel who a few years back claimed a catch at the Adelaide Oval that bounced about a metre in front of them?

Haddin (C)
Chappell
Ponting(It has been proven that they run on the pitch deliberately)
Clarke (It has been proven that they run on the pitch deliberately)
Steyn

Tp 5 suspects.

Haddin was suss, but there is no way to tell whether it was deliberate or not. In any case, the ball was always hitting the top of off. Clumsy, overeager, perhaps dishonest (it would be a very big stretch to suggest he deliberately took the bails off in that fashion, but possible he wasn't completely sure whether it was himself or the ball that broke the bails, and decided to go with it).

Anyway, my point is that making him the captain of the Cheats XI is simply ridiculous.

BabyBlues;319971 said:
Haddin was suss, but there is no way to tell whether it was deliberate or not. In any case, the ball was always hitting the top of off. Clumsy, overeager, perhaps dishonest (it would be a very big stretch to suggest he deliberately took the bails off in that fashion, but possible he wasn't completely sure whether it was himself or the ball that broke the bails, and decided to go with it).

Anyway, my point is that making him the captain of the Cheats XI is simply ridiculous.

Firstly I agree he doesn't deserve to be captain.

Secondly I don't belive it would of hit top of off.

I have no idea wether he did it delibrately or not but even if it wasn't delibrate it was crap keeping.

I am trying to think of a former sri lankan captain good batsman but was a huge cheat. He claimed a catch off Kallis in the 99 wc that clearly was a bump ball and was given out and I remember Kallis was so angry in Sri Lanka's innings he bowled one that knocked his off stump over at 90 mp/h he did the same to Jayasuriya the next ball.

Also Imran Khan, Hansie Cronje, Inzamum Ul Haq (ball tampering) and many others.

I don't think Haddin did it intentionally though.

Its not about Haddin doing it deliberately, its about him refusing to mention anything about it after it happened

grapedo;320209 said:
I am trying to think of a former sri lankan captain good batsman but was a huge cheat.

That fat prick Ranatunga?

Azharuddin would also be worthy of selection.

eddiesmith;320230 said:
Its not about Haddin doing it deliberately, its about him refusing to mention anything about it after it happened

Well I doubt he new that it was his glove that dislodged the bails it is all on impulse and I am sure if he did he would have said something.

grapedo;320239 said:
Well I doubt he new that it was his glove that dislodged the bails it is all on impulse and I am sure if he did he would have said something.

The thing that threw me was his face, he looked down as if something was wrong, then celebrated as the wicket was 'taken'.

Back