Cheats XI.

Re: Cheats XI.

breeno;320242 said:
The thing that threw me was his face, he looked down as if something was wrong, then celebrated as the wicket was 'taken'.

Oh Okay I didn't see his reaction I only saw the wicket and a replay after it.

But like I said I think Haddin is a very good bloke, I have heard stories about relatives who have met him and apparently he is very nice. I am sure he would have said something.

grapedo;320244 said:

But like I said I think Haddin is a very good bloke, I have heard stories about relatives who have met him and apparently he is very nice. I am sure he would have said something.

No doubt he's a nice bloke, things change on a cricket field, I shouldn't have mentioned him as el capitain but people make mistakes.

The way Vettori handled it wasn't great, using the media as a venting system.

grapedo;320244 said:

On field behavior and off field behavior are two completely different things. He could be an angel off field but could be the devil on field. Get my drift?

DoubleO7;320248 said:
On field behavior and off field behavior are two completely different things. He could be an angel off field but could be the devil on field. Get my drift?

;) Okay.

breeno;320247 said:
No doubt he's a nice bloke, things change on a cricket field, I shouldn't have mentioned him as el capitain but people make mistakes.

Yes it wasn't impressive at all the better thing to do would have been to say well we won the game and they tried to cheat and still lossed. :D

breeno;320247 said:

Vettori proved what a whinger he was in England

postmanpav;319978 said:
Firstly I agree he doesn't deserve to be captain.

Secondly I don't belive it would of hit top of off.

I have no idea wether he did it delibrately or not but even if it wasn't delibrate it was crap keeping.

Crap keeping, definitely. He was over-eager and clumsy. I DO reckon it would have knocked the bail off, and possibly clipped the top of the stump itself. Definitely would have dislodged the bails in any case.

Also, I don't think there was anything in his reaction that indicated that he knew something was wrong. It's not like he stopped, looked up, saw Clarke was celebrating, and then just went along with it. He took the ball, looked down at the shattered stumps, and started celebrating straight away.

eddiesmith;319917 said:
According to NSW fans to whom Haddin nor any of his blues teammates can do any wrong, he wouldnt have known he hit the bails as that part of the glove is all material and no hand under it, so from standing directly above it he couldnt possibly have known, but both umpires standing miles away were in the wrong, not perfect Brad :p

Could put in every NSW player to have ever represented Australia into a Cheats XI, no doubt they have all trangressed atleast once

Was it Slater or Bichel who a few years back claimed a catch at the Adelaide Oval that bounced about a metre in front of them?

Slater I think.

On the Haddin incident give the guy a break. He made a mistake, was over eager and he didn't do it deliberately. It was hitting the top of off anyway,I even think it did hit the bail on the way through.

All of England's pace bowlers from the 2005 ashes series can play.
Considering one of there players admitted in his book that they were cheating.

Marcus Trescothick wasn't it?

I remember a picture on the back of the West Australian once of Rahul Dravid rubbing the ball with a chewy or cough lolly or something.

postmanpav;320368 said:

I remember a picture on the back of the West Australian once of Rahul Dravid rubbing the ball with a chewy or cough lolly or something.

Yeah I remember that and his excuse was that he forgot he had it in his mouth and went to shine the ball. :rolleyes:

Buddy23#;320366 said:
All of England's pace bowlers from the 2005 ashes series can play.
Considering one of there players admitted in his book that they were cheating.
Oh yeah the magic mints that even the Aussie players used

postmanpav;320368 said:

Right on both accounts, well we've got our number three and a pace attack.
Who can be the spinner, not Warnie either cos he was just looking after his double chins. :D

eddiesmith;320374 said:
Oh yeah the magic mints that even the Aussie players used

Yes. :cool:

Also Dan Vettori could be classed as a cheat perhaps after he got Warney caught on the boundary off a no ball that wasn't called and he was on 99. :(

I always new when I overstepped I wonder if he new :confused:

grapedo;320380 said:
Yes. :cool:

Also Dan Vettori could be classed as a cheat perhaps after he got Warney caught on the boundary off a no ball that wasn't called and he was on 99. :(

I always new when I overstepped I wonder if he new :confused:

Bullshit

Buddy23#;320382 said:

Cmon it's Warney cut him some slack. But I think if you are a spinner especially you would know if you overstepped but this is a debate that isn't going to be settled.

Buddy23#;320378 said:
Right on both accounts, well we've got our number three and a pace attack.
Who can be the spinner, not Warnie either cos he was just looking after his double chins. :D

and we have got a number 6 batsmen and handy spinner to back up warney, our mate shahid afridi

Back