CMCA- Ommies to remain in top grade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CMCA- Ommies to remain in top grade

Alright guys, ill confess.
My name's not really Alex. It's Adrian. Adrian Fisher. Just on hear to make sure everything is going ok and to keep people in line!

Sugar;272496 said:
Union are no chance to take 20 wickets against Omega... however they are a chance to threaten 400 runs in a day.

What are you chances to go round in the top grade again this week pal? or will you bolster the 2s batting lineup? Didnt see the scorebook as oompa was hogging it, how did the duel spin duo work out with andy lee?

Flahive why would i hide under an alias to talk about a grand final i didn't even play in. I think i would be talking about my own club don't you? As sugar said why would i hate ana so much when it's the only time i ever get runs. And watch out for the pagers two new recruits, first one will line up in round three

hahaha there sure does seem to be alot of shit going on here. pretty funny reading though. we came up against a pretty weak le page side round 1and me and ano had a bit of luck in making our runs. but as was mentioned earlier i'd expect most sides to improve and round 1 isn't too much of an indication of the season.
this week i'm tipping;

sandy to beat ana - sandy have always smashed us so i can't tip against em
mackie will make too many runs for the centrals
washington park over le page - they were pretty ordinary last week
union till account for omega - not outright though
uniting to smash carnegie south
and hopefully we'll continue our form against west bentleigh

Brudes;272540 said:
Flahive why would i hide under an alias to talk about a grand final i didn't even play in. I think i would be talking about my own club don't you? As sugar said why would i hate ana so much when it's the only time i ever get runs. And watch out for the pagers two new recruits, first one will line up in round three

Oh well it mustn't be you then. Funny you've created an account as soon as someone has outed you. Anyway, i couldn't care less. Whichever one you are, are you still playing at Le Page or did you go back to Centrals?

Hope you're still at Le Page cos i'm in desperate need of some runs and i wouldn't mind hitting your fat arse around the park.

Nathan Harris makes some sense unlike many others.

And VICTORYFROMTHE DOME fair dinkum Jewellsy wait untill your boys string some wins together before you gum off.

And Bruder i hope the stars are good because at 0-2 you can only afford to drop 1 game to make finals, round 3 might be to late.

And Backman to make 70+ this week.

And Burger your campaign to oust some of these tools is a good idea but there is no courage in people as gutless as some of these whimps.
If they had any common descencey they would own up but thats why they i hide behing false names to cover there arse instead of putting there name out there.

Best thing to do is not to reply to them.

Stick with Sug, uncle mick, Nath Harris, Brudar and I. atleast you know who is behind the crap.:cool:

brett;272672 said:
Nathan Harris makes some sense unlike many others.

And VICTORYFROMTHE DOME fair dinkum Jewellsy wait untill your boys string some wins together before you gum off.

And Bruder i hope the stars are good because at 0-2 you can only afford to drop 1 game to make finals, round 3 might be to late.

And Backman to make 70+ this week.

And Burger your campaign to oust some of these tools is a good idea but there is no courage in people as gutless as some of these whimps.
If they had any common descencey they would own up but thats why they i hide behing false names to cover there arse instead of putting there name out there.

Best thing to do is not to reply to them.

Stick with Sug, uncle mick, Nath Harris, Brudar and I. atleast you know who is behind the crap.:cool:

So on that basis brett, your ex-club in the ex-comp you previously used to play in are not far from being stuffed. There's nothing wrong with a rebuilding phase, they just need a few more like Backman (clearly your love child).

How did your boys go on the weekend ?

Good night on the cards table last night Mr ANA hater???

Pup, dont be sure Nath Harris is who he says?? nice kid, hardly think he would say that "Le Page were ordinary last week" not his style..

I littl birdy told that Marto might be able to answer to a few of the "unknowns"??

UM don't be hiding now, you have told me face to face that you have posted under another alias.. So as for your "you don't know me crap"... Spare Me!!

I dont really care, just think it's shit if you have a valid point or an opinion that people are not willing to stand by their comments?
We all give a bit of "chat" on the field so I don't think anyone is to thin skinned to worry bout it?

However posting under another person's name is simply WEAK AS PISS!!!!

ANA Hater;272727 said:
So on that basis brett, your ex-club in the ex-comp you previously used to play in are not far from being stuffed. There's nothing wrong with a rebuilding phase, they just need a few more like Backman (clearly your love child).

How did your boys go on the weekend ?

If you think that about BUCC thats your opinnion, but when you have.
Backman we all know how good he is
Turner Devastating bat one of the comps best last year
Richards who showed enough with a couple of 50s last year
McConville from district late inclusion who made 160 from 35 in C grade
C.Manakis the best bat in the comp in my oppinion
Davidson an hidden talent
Coles Super quick bowler who took 3 last week
Surridge we all know about simon

That forms a pretty good nuculeus of youth experince that all can play the game, i just think the 2nd best side in the comp in the last 2 seasons should not be ridden off after a smashing from EAST i mean who has not been smashed by East.

Yes Tom and i are good friends, super cricketer super bloke if you meet the kid he is years above his age and never throws his wicket away and at 18 that is rare and that is why he performs well because you know what you get from him and you know you have to bowl a good nut to get him early.

As to my mob we had a win, chased down 193 in 36 overs 4 down.
With an average age in ourside of 22 it has been calculated so good result

Uncle Mick;272491 said:
Jamster, you don't seriously believe Union can take 20 wickets and outscore a side twice in 144 overs? Would be quite a feat after allowing 330 runs against them last round...

Obviously a set of circumstances would have to occur.Omega bats and succumbs quickly. I had a look at them last week, and I walked away with the feeling that they are fragile.Covey is a decent bowler who is straight and if can get through the first couple it could be on. Any tips for the CUP.....

Sugar;272496 said:
Union are no chance to take 20 wickets against Omega... however they are a chance to threaten 400 runs in a day.

Only a spinner could make a comment like that...you are a disgrace!The quicks will do the job and guys like you and Lee will come in and take the cheap wickets......By the way your October edition of Bandana News is a quality publication. Whoever has put it together has done an exceptional job and should be congratulated. I especially liked the column from Rob Lawford.
Who ghosted for him????I suppose the next edition will have a section cooking with the Falcon.......

Burger;272731 said:
Good night on the cards table last night Mr ANA hater???

Pup, dont be sure Nath Harris is who he says?? nice kid, hardly think he would say that "Le Page were ordinary last week" not his style..

I littl birdy told that Marto might be able to answer to a few of the "unknowns"??

UM don't be hiding now, you have told me face to face that you have posted under another alias.. So as for your "you don't know me crap"... Spare Me!!

I dont really care, just think it's shit if you have a valid point or an opinion that people are not willing to stand by their comments?
We all give a bit of "chat" on the field so I don't think anyone is to thin skinned to worry bout it?

However posting under another person's name is simply WEAK AS PISS!!!!

Not sure why you are asking Burger, but if you must know, I played a couple of hands and had to go early so lost about $15.

Brett, good to hear you had a win first up. Uncle "i just know it all" Mick suggests that your new team mates arn't that great ability wise so victory first up should be good for the young guys down there.

Looks a bit like BUCC are a bit like the other BUCC. Strong batting lineup (although a gaping hole without you in it) but not enough bowling. Chubba and Jimmy are going to have to work long and hard to make inroads into the opposition. We will see how things go at Centenary over the next few weeks. Will they pursue a youth policy or will they rehash guys like P Manakis and P Milner ???

hahahaha just watching my favourite the cricket show.. well done boys u took the sh!t on the chin and handled it well. gone up a notch in my book

I don't think they will, Peter Milner is playing thirds & Peter is 40 and his body is not what it used to be.
Speking with him of late i am sure he will enjoy the opportunity as Captain of the seconds and his Longmuir career should be celebrated 20 years with 4 Premierships alot of individual honours great bloke very much hated by the opposition but is a different man off the field always willing to have a beer and i can promise you loved by all at Uniting.
Look for Heaney my big tip to take peters spot, in his 4 games in the seconds were he debut in the finals last year and rd 1 this year he has taken 6,7 & 6 wickets.

As regards to Micks remarks well he made an judgement on ourside in our first practice match, which by the way we smashed them we fielded kids and tried some things.
Our side has changed heaps since and some of our players have hit a rich vain of form.
Whilst it was Micks oppinion that s fine, at the time i chose not to remark on his boys. Untill now.
It is clear they need leadership and direction, there spasmotic approach to the game was that of a junior side and 1 guy even came out to bat in a baby blue tank top and he didnt have the biggest guns (it made us laugh)
There guys trying to smash down the ground into the wind holding out was the signs of a side with no stratergys or game plans.
Mick is a good bowler and i hope they don't pin there hopes on him opening the batting they need him in the middle.
Mick no doubt is loved by that club and gets along with them well, but he needs to toe the line and voice his concerns as no doubt Highett look towards Longmuir.
Mick knows what is needed to get there but does his team mates?
If there is no action instead of reaction then Micks boys might even drop into C grade thus loosing there leader.

I have had no issues with either of the PM's, great blokes and as you say, good to have a beer with after 6 on saturdays, and have done so a few times ;-)

Brett,

Where do you get the time to place so much energy into this site? Fairdinkum mate, let it be or comeback.
You are supposed to be a new leader at a new club, do you reckon your boys would be happy if they knew how many comments you've made about you old club, and how many opinions you have about cmce in general.
Why don't you spend more time getting to know your new team and your comp, perhaps some time investigating opposition and their players, and as you said, game plans.
As far as the two Pete's, good comment, always enjoyed playing against them and having a beer afterwards, that's what it's all about.
Sorry Uncle, but your mob are as far away from Longy as the second coming of christ, it just won't happen in your lifetime.

Hahaha... mine was a tongue in cheek comment.

Firstly Archie - To bring a bit of clarity, might I add that I don't ever see my club getting themselves up to Longmuir. We're fast becoming the next Chelt Park with the same old contributors year in and year out and no junior sides to feed the club it's next generation.
To be brutally honest, we're going nowhere and we'll get there fast. The club is hanging in on the back of the Corr family's efforts and the playing group are simply a bunch of park cricketers looking to have a hit on a Saturday. Wins are bonuses.
Unfortunately, that's where my allegiance is and whilst I harbour ambitions to pursue the career I started last year, I feel that I can't turn my back on the club that has raised me, in it's time of need. More so I owe it to a person like Tony Corr who's life is that club.
I've tried to introduce a new way of life at the club, drawing on my experience from last season, but it continually falls on deaf ears as these "kids" show no interest in making the commitment required to develop them personally and as a group.
I welcome any person to question my intentions of being a big fish in a small pond, but the reality is in it's 46 years of existence the Flahive name has been synonymous with Highett West. It's unfortunate that we don't have the measures in place to make the club a success, but such is life.

And as for my opening the batting, Brett.... I would've thought 71 against last year's premiers justifies that decision.

Uncle Mick;272793 said:
Hahaha... mine was a tongue in cheek comment.

Firstly Archie - To bring a bit of clarity, might I add that I don't ever see my club getting themselves up to Longmuir. We're fast becoming the next Chelt Park with the same old contributors year in and year out and no junior sides to feed the club it's next generation.
To be brutally honest, we're going nowhere and we'll get there fast. The club is hanging in on the back of the Corr family's efforts and the playing group are simply a bunch of park cricketers looking to have a hit on a Saturday. Wins are bonuses.
Unfortunately, that's where my allegiance is and whilst I harbour ambitions to pursue the career I started last year, I feel that I can't turn my back on the club that has raised me, in it's time of need. More so I owe it to a person like Tony Corr who's life is that club.
I've tried to introduce a new way of life at the club, drawing on my experience from last season, but it continually falls on deaf ears as these "kids" show no interest in making the commitment required to develop them personally and as a group.
I welcome any person to question my intentions of being a big fish in a small pond, but the reality is in it's 46 years of existence the Flahive name has been synonymous with Highett West. It's unfortunate that we don't have the measures in place to make the club a success, but such is life.

And as for my opening the batting, Brett.... I would've thought 71 against last year's premiers justifies that decision.

Well 'said' Michael, perhaps u can do a 'Cluden' and get the juniors happening, i suggest changing your name is Hampton East. Might get more Private school lads interested....F

or those interested and are online India is 0/10 after 2, Lee went for 6 off the 1st.

Seems like there is an echo in this forum, with me calling Backers to have a day out. No prizes for 2nd place Brett. Hardly call James super quick...sharp more like it.

brett, stop gettin on here and talking shite about your ex-club, no one wants to hear it! bucc are finished for the year, write them off. i have.

i think marto has better things to do then create diff users, and bag all your clubs. however -
1. Brudar is ana hater, and you bowl pies, eats to many pies. pie chucker.,
2. cmca nerd is bottsy, he sure looks like a nerd.
3. the captain is a multiple flag winner, you should try it, its great!
4. uncle mick is really stacey brown, or wants to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back