Cobras and Kookas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cobras and Kookas

bigman2007;183500 said:
LOL MONTY !
I might get the poops again when does training start for willow .... I heard CHENNY had 1000 on us at 12's but he has to take more than 5 wickets for the tournament !

CHENNY will dominate this year,he will be getting 5 a game, i dont know how is isnt bowling down at cobra land!

what were the odds for cheeny to make the lencia XI??

The real question is how are you boys gonna reaplce a certain key batsmen who reportedly isn't coming this due to a massive falling out with bigman!

Whisper is he contributed 7 runs last year where you boys gonna make those up!!!

That is a massive question, Those seven Runs were just magnificent I can remember every one of them !
But people must realise those 7 runs were made by a dwarf using a full size bat..... Its a great effort, Even a young lass called other parts of the body Dwarf like ......
I am sure THE OX can replace the 7 runs and maybe replace in other ways, hopefully the OX can live up to his name !

bigman2007;183543 said:
That is a massive question, Those seven Runs were just magnificent I can remember every one of them !
But people must realise those 7 runs were made by a dwarf using a full size bat..... Its a great effort, Even a young lass called other parts of the body Dwarf like ......
I am sure THE OX can replace the 7 runs and maybe replace in other ways, hopefully the OX can live up to his name !
I'll be good for at least double that. However, the fielding may be the downfall. I have been getting some serious coaching from Jonty Rhodes. The boys at Kelynack were quite impressed with my fielding on Saturday.

Are we allowed to bring cans onto the field of play?

TheOX;183559 said:
I'll be good for at least double that. However, the fielding may be the downfall. I have been getting some serious coaching from Jonty Rhodes. The boys at Kelynack were quite impressed with my fielding on Saturday.

Are we allowed to bring cans onto the field of play?

only at fine leg mate, look out for my vomit but.

paul collingwood;183584 said:
only at fine leg mate, look out for my vomit but.
Ahh, an obstacle course as well. No worries, I'll supply the bucket.

Shane with a c will be camping in my room and if any of those certain monkeys come, there welcome to stay in my room too.

buffster;183712 said:
Shane with a c will be camping in my room and if any of those certain monkeys come, there welcome to stay in my room too.
You'll have to share with Blissy as well if those certain Monkeys come.

Today, I will give the Kangas away:

Kepler Bradley now a Roo
10 October 2007 Herald Sun
Mark Stevens

The KANGAROOS have snared young key position player Kepler Bradley, after agreeing to swap their first round pick 16 for the former number 6 pick.

The Bombers, who many had felt had priced Bradley out of the market by demanding a first round pick in exchange for the key defender, were later said to be delighted by the outcome.

The Kangaroos will be hoping that Bradley, 21, can turn around his career, which was viewed to have been in jeopardy following three lacklustre seasons since being drafted 3 year ago.

TheOX;183721 said:
Today, I will give the Kangas away:

Kepler Bradley now a Roo
10 October 2007 Herald Sun
Mark Stevens

The KANGAROOS have snared young key position player Kepler Bradley, after agreeing to swap their first round pick 16 for the former number 6 pick.

The Bombers, who many had felt had priced Bradley out of the market by demanding a first round pick in exchange for the key defender, were later said to be delighted by the outcome.

The Kangaroos will be hoping that Bradley, 21, can turn around his career, which was viewed to have been in jeopardy following three lacklustre seasons since being drafted 3 year ago.
Apparentely this post is a Hoax. Please thankfully disregard.

TheOX;183477 said:
I was on Fire in the field. I actually ran and bent over every now and then.

Ox you would have to be the worst fielder in jika, someone with your experience should know that you cant more sideways when the bowler is running in. i offered to move out of slips but i think kermit likes the company of men.

99 not out!;183772 said:
Ox you would have to be the worst fielder in jika, someone with your experience should know that you cant more sideways when the bowler is running in. i offered to move out of slips but i think kermit likes the company of men.

He said that U did not offer to move, apparantly his hands were tied because of your lack of mobility, u think he likes the stench that comes from your arse?, i think the ox is a great fieldsman, 10 times better than u anyway

TheOX;183731 said:
Apparentely this post is a Hoax. Please thankfully disregard.

I think he may be a good player one day but if we get 16th pick for him i would be happy

99 not out!;183772 said:
I forgot what position I was in! Maybe you should make sure that Kermit stays behind the stumps and not try and catch everything.

Next time i'll do a Jason Gillespie and wave my arms.

99 not out!;183772 said:

see ya 99 get out !

Kermit;183780 said:
I think he may be a good player one day but if we get 16th pick for him i would be happy
Kepler Badley is the worse footy player in the AFL. I think 99 not out is a better footballer.

Note: Player's name is spelt incorrectly for a reason.

Kermit;183779 said:
He said that U did not offer to move, apparantly his hands were tied because of your lack of mobility, u think he likes the stench that comes from your arse?, i think the ox is a great fieldsman, 10 times better than u anyway
Thanks Kermit. I aim to entertain.

North Melbourne v Essendon Round 1 on Easter Monday

Carlton v Richmond Thursday Night

Collingwood v Fremantle Easter Saturday

Port Adelaide v Geelong Thursday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back