Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

old hand;281941 said:
not making excuses for baranduda but i do know that they had 8 regular A grade players out

just checked out some of the other baranduda games on the weekend and they fortfied a game in the combined T20 so maybe numbers are low out there.Maybe with Yanner leaving and others it as left a hole in the club????

big guys don't run;283645 said:
just checked out some of the other baranduda games on the weekend and they fortfied a game in the combined T20 so maybe numbers are low out there.Maybe with Yanner leaving and others it as left a hole in the club????

And two other a graders want to leave but president won't let them younger kids to both got selected in the knights team this year

wizards;283659 said:
Heard a rumour that A.Brown is keen to come back and play in town... ?

Just spoke to bull no chance of him playin in town but did say he's brother will be fillin in when the hoppers are short

wizards;283659 said:
Heard a rumour that A.Brown is keen to come back and play in town... ?

Just spoke to bull no chance of him playin in town but did say he's brother will be fillin in when the hoppers are short

hoppers_08;283650 said:
And two other a graders want to leave but president won't let them younger kids to both got selected in the knights team this year

Would that b Morrrison and Pearce?
Heard Pearce has been courted by Tallangatta

The Kookaburra;283559 said:
Just got back from having a beer down at the Boomerang. Daniel Markham was there - he let it slip that he is 'The Chief'. He trained with Belvoir on Tuesday night and is talking up the fact that he is going back to Canberra for soccer. Also let it slip that Hoppers 08 is Josh 'What car can you get me?' Marmo and that KokodaMidget is the great offspinner Heath Naughton.

I tell you...I walked past Willow Park tonight after a couple at the Birra - it is a joke!

Think Naughto is a bit big 2 b the Midget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hoppers_08;283650 said:

Would that b Morrrison and Pearce?
Heard Pearce has been courted by Tallangatta

Barandudas Spearhead Rohan Pearce is heading to the Wodonga Raiders at the end of this season, Joining his mates John Spencer and Chris pearce, Chris has just transfered from Baranduda last week to the Wodonga Raiders.

The Kookaburra;283559 said:
Just got back from having a beer down at the Boomerang. Daniel Markham was there - he let it slip that he is 'The Chief'. He trained with Belvoir on Tuesday night and is talking up the fact that he is going back to Canberra for soccer. Also let it slip that Hoppers 08 is Josh 'What car can you get me?' Marmo and that KokodaMidget is the great offspinner Heath Naughton.

I tell you...I walked past Willow Park tonight after a couple at the Birra - it is a joke!

Think Naughto is a bit big 2 b the Midget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiewa Hawks 2008;285452 said:
Barandudas Spearhead Rohan Pearce is heading to the Wodonga Raiders at the end of this season, Joining his mates John Spencer and Chris pearce, Chris has just transfered from Baranduda last week to the Wodonga Raiders.

Thanks for that info Murph.

Kiewa Hawks 2008;285452 said:

Thanks for that info Murph.

old hand;285739 said:
how much did baranduda have to pay wodonga for them to take chris pearce off there hands?

is there something wrong with him??? he looked pretty handy on the weekend.
i was asking him why baranduda are losing so many players but wouldn't say.what did say was he was looking forward to starting fresh.he also did say that rohan and arron would be leaving after this season.

so T20 is over for all but one district club.well middo best of luck next round.so its down to the real stuff it could be a long season for some clubs.just on the raiders or who ever ends up last in prov i can't see them going down.my reason is that who ever wins district may not want to go up.:cool:

there is notheing wrong with him per say, its just that he refuses to put in the hard work at training and winges when he is in c grade. hes just one of those players

old hand;285739 said:
how much did baranduda have to pay wodonga for them to take chris pearce off there hands?

i was asking him why baranduda are losing so many players but wouldn't say.what did say was he was looking forward to starting fresh.he also did say that rohan and arron would be leaving after this season.

so T20 is over for all but one district club.well middo best of luck next round.so its down to the real stuff it could be a long season for some clubs.just on the raiders or who ever ends up last in prov i can't see them going down.my reason is that who ever wins district may not want to go up.:cool:

big guys don't run;285747 said:

talked to a few of the baranduda boys and they all gave me the same answer(independently) as to what the trouble is,it involves the coach,they all said he was too much of a good bloke and they could'nt stand it any longer.tough times eh?

there is notheing wrong with him per say, its just that he refuses to put in the hard work at training and winges when he is in c grade. hes just one of those players

possibly also the fact that matt lewin is captain, someone no one at the club has any respect for? just a thought...

big guys don't run;285747 said:

talked to a few of the baranduda boys and they all gave me the same answer(independently) as to what the trouble is,it involves the coach,they all said he was too much of a good bloke and they could'nt stand it any longer.tough times eh?

At last the 20/20 gets pushed into the background and we can recommence the real cricket this weekend.

There has been an surprising number of players switching sides at this point of the year. What are the reasons behind all this?? To find greener pastures or are there teams physically chasing guys even after the season has started??

possibly also the fact that matt lewin is captain, someone no one at the club has any respect for? just a thought...

greener pastures is my guess for 90% of players, dont know anything about klein boonschate so dont want to comment but other than that i dont think there are any clubs chasing players at this stage of the year

At last the 20/20 gets pushed into the background and we can recommence the real cricket this weekend.

There has been an surprising number of players switching sides at this point of the year. What are the reasons behind all this?? To find greener pastures or are there teams physically chasing guys even after the season has started??

Just got a question, hoppers 08 u may be able to answer it,
our of the 3 flags north won 04\05..05\06..06\07 which team was the best out of them there were a number of players thats come into the team and a few that left... which year had the strongest side???

greener pastures is my guess for 90% of players, dont know anything about klein boonschate so dont want to comment but other than that i dont think there are any clubs chasing players at this stage of the year

wizards;286952 said:
our of the 3 flags north won 04\05..05\06..06\07 which team was the best out of them there were a number of players thats come into the team and a few that left... which year had the strongest side???

Uh oh - wizards he wont be able to answer that until after training when he can ask a few of the older heads (and those who have been at the club that long!!).

On the cricket - who are the tips for the upcoming round folks? any upsets on the cards?

old hand;286511 said:

he had a falling out. lavi pounced

wizards;286952 said:

Uh oh - wizards he wont be able to answer that until after training when he can ask a few of the older heads (and those who have been at the club that long!!).

On the cricket - who are the tips for the upcoming round folks? any upsets on the cards?

wizards;286952 said:

04/05 Had Mick preston in left arm quick, G Elliott in full flight, Peterson when he had half a brain,pluss the normal blokes. beat Stpats when they were at there strongest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back