Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Marmo, Sutherland- could be a couple more from kiewa. heard alot of the young district guys arent making themselves available cos they dont feel they will get picked just cos they are from a district club. any thoughts on how to address that issue? something might have to be said to the district boys, regardless of whether its true or not.

herd a few names for SCGcup in orange.. castello, daniels, thompson, dower, M.klien-boonschate, hales, wilson, wood(the young fella), middo- to name a few.. anyone else no any more names??

if they are good enough they are all looked at sick of provincal &district make it 8 div1 teams also have div 2,3,4.5 if needed 20/20 pre-season or sunday comp at the start and 2 or 3 weeks off over xmas and just get on with it caw bloody circus

Marmo, Sutherland- could be a couple more from kiewa. heard alot of the young district guys arent making themselves available cos they dont feel they will get picked just cos they are from a district club. any thoughts on how to address that issue? something might have to be said to the district boys, regardless of whether its true or not.

certainly agree they should be looked at, not sure about your idea for div 2-5 tho!!! now something ive totally neglected to ask or havnt seen any mention of, is there a country week team this year?

if they are good enough they are all looked at sick of provincal &district make it 8 div1 teams also have div 2,3,4.5 if needed 20/20 pre-season or sunday comp at the start and 2 or 3 weeks off over xmas and just get on with it caw bloody circus

old hand;290643 said:
nothing against the boys that made the runs, but id rate my dogs left nut a chance of knocking up a decent score against raiders attack. In an ideal world both yack and raiders will be relegated at the end of the year

lets hope you actually play cricket and we have havent played you yet, so we can meet in the middle and the boys let you know all about it.

certainly agree they should be looked at, not sure about your idea for div 2-5 tho!!! now something ive totally neglected to ask or havnt seen any mention of, is there a country week team this year?

Cram it up your..........;294191 said:
lets hope you actually play cricket and we have havent played you yet, so we can meet in the middle and the boys let you know all about it.

yeah mate, i definatly play. and as far as your boys letting me no all about it goes, thats fine by me. just remember talks cheap buddy, so if your gonna let me no all about it you want to make sure you can back it up. and dont worry mate, as soon as we're on the field, i'll let you know who i am

old hand;290643 said:
nothing against the boys that made the runs, but id rate my dogs left nut a chance of knocking up a decent score against raiders attack. In an ideal world both yack and raiders will be relegated at the end of the year

old hand;293975 said:

Doesnt make sense old hand.
Why would they make themselves unavailable if they are not going to get picked any way as they believe??
P.S I dont think the selctors are to fussy who they pick, any way they have a few girlfriends going, who could fill in if they are short.

Cram it up your..........;294191 said:

yeah mate, i definatly play. and as far as your boys letting me no all about it goes, thats fine by me. just remember talks cheap buddy, so if your gonna let me no all about it you want to make sure you can back it up. and dont worry mate, as soon as we're on the field, i'll let you know who i am

old hand;293975 said:

Doesnt make sense old hand.
Why would they make themselves unavailable if they are not going to get picked any way as they believe??
P.S I dont think the selctors are to fussy who they pick, any way they have a few girlfriends going, who could fill in if they are short.

patty;294061 said:

I like the idea of 5 Div's but would be hard to get it right...
20/20 on a Tuesday night or Sunday.... One team per club, t will also help increase crowd numbers to the games

tuesday after the 2 day game .play the team that you have just played id be in that .thats 9 games instead of trainning sounds good

patty;294061 said:

20/20 on a Tuesday night or Sunday.... One team per club, t will also help increase crowd numbers to the games

the Local;295384 said:

if you look at the draw know you have wodonga,east albury and north albury in district b grade .it would take much to even it abit.nearly all the comps in melbourne have 5 or more divisions.yes sometimes clubs 3rds may play against another clubs 4ths but if divisions are fairly level then it ain't that bad.after playing in comp in melbourne for 7 years it was really well run and each division was really level is still is today.you could also have a 2 tier c grade(one day) division so that teams play each other twice.the you have relagation and promotion when the team that wins the flag in it's division goes upto the next one.not the whole club going up.players tend to stay at the club after winning flags and not piss off.

with T20 its really a hit and giggle and could be played during the week.maybe thursday night and just make it 2 teams per club and all one division.

so which teams will win this weekend in a one dayer??? raider's over belvoir.:confused:

tuesday after the 2 day game .play the team that you have just played id be in that .thats 9 games instead of trainning sounds good

how about a coach ,captain meeting with the board ,no one else they play the game they should work on next years draw sooner than later

the Local;295384 said:

if you look at the draw know you have wodonga,east albury and north albury in district b grade .it would take much to even it abit.nearly all the comps in melbourne have 5 or more divisions.yes sometimes clubs 3rds may play against another clubs 4ths but if divisions are fairly level then it ain't that bad.after playing in comp in melbourne for 7 years it was really well run and each division was really level is still is today.you could also have a 2 tier c grade(one day) division so that teams play each other twice.the you have relagation and promotion when the team that wins the flag in it's division goes upto the next one.not the whole club going up.players tend to stay at the club after winning flags and not piss off.

with T20 its really a hit and giggle and could be played during the week.maybe thursday night and just make it 2 teams per club and all one division.

so which teams will win this weekend in a one dayer??? raider's over belvoir.:confused:

big guys don't run;295772 said:
.you could also have a 2 tier c grade(one day) division so that teams play each other twice.the you have relagation and promotion when the team that wins the flag in it's division goes upto the next one.

good idea

how about a coach ,captain meeting with the board ,no one else they play the game they should work on next years draw sooner than later

SCG Cup squad,G Daniels,N Thompson,J Mallichan,A Sutherland,B Simmons,
J Marmo,M Spiteri,D Castello,M Klein-Boonschate,B Dower,B Hales,H Wilson,G Midson,M Booth.:):D

big guys don't run;295772 said:
.you could also have a 2 tier c grade(one day) division so that teams play each other twice.the you have relagation and promotion when the team that wins the flag in it's division goes upto the next one.

good idea

J Marmo,M Spiteri,D Castello,M Klein-Boonschate,B Dower,B Hales,H Wilson,G Midson,M Booth.:):D

Powerbroker;297587 said:

If booth and wilson are twos players what are ash and midson

Powerbroker;297587 said:

If booth and wilson are twos players what are ash and midson

old hand;299877 said:
mate did you really just say that ash sutherland is a 2's player?
Um didn't say he was a twos player just hasn't tested himself in provincial yet so we don't know if he's a twos player yet

old hand;299877 said:
mate did you really just say that ash sutherland is a 2's player?
Um didn't say he was a twos player just hasn't tested himself in provincial yet so we don't know if he's a twos player yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back