DVCA: 16(1) teal team of the year

Re: DVCA: 16(1) teal team of the year

NEWCC (L);340196 said:
You kids still play juniors, I don't.

Maybe you should head off for bed and dream about what could have been for Bundoora in 08'/09'

i dont play juniors either mate.. new haha

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. DYSON (BU)
2. GROOM (MP)
3. JOHNSON (PY) +
4. ABBATANGELO (PY) *
5. PHELAN (DC)
6. RUSSELL (BU)
7. ANDREWS (MP)
8. COCKING (PY)
9. GILBERT (DC)
10. CAMPBELL (BU)
11. CISEK (NE)

12th man fergy ryder cause he speaks so much he would be a good modivater... lol im funny

third man;340202 said:
Agree

1) Plenty
2) Bundoora
3) Diamond Creek
4) Riverside
5) Mill Park
How can Bundoora be above Diamond Creek? They made the Grand Final, you didn't.

mate diamo bowled well but i believe if bundooa had of got a partnership together they wuld of dominated

third man;340362 said:
mate diamo bowled well but i believe if bundooa had of got a partnership together they wuld of dominated
Which they did not, an overhyped and overrated bunch.

mate i do believe Bundoora are a very good side just falling short against the best (plenty) and were very unlucky in the semi with alot of decisions not goin there way but thats the past and thats my opion...

third man;340402 said:
mate i do believe Bundoora are a very good side just falling short against the best (plenty) and were very unlucky in the semi with alot of decisions not goin there way but thats the past and thats my opion...

Which decisions didn't go there way just out of interest ?

exactly.. ur team must hav no respect for the game if u appeal for something that is clearly not out..

third man;340432 said:
exactly.. ur team must hav no respect for the game if u appeal for something that is clearly not out..

So Bundoora doesn't respect the game for appealing when Mitch Burton clearly didn't hit it down legside ?
Plenty don't respect the game for appealing when the ball hit Trent's padstrap earlier this year.

That is just a rubbish comment to make.

From where I was, it looked like the ball came off Simon's hand or the bottom of the bat as he went to leave the ball.

Even if this wasn't the case, what about the one that Matt Dunkerton smashed into his pad and ballooned to me at shortleg , you can't say that wasn't out?

fmr_13;339661 said:
Oh, defeat brings out the worst in people.

No need to be like that Ben, apparently winning batting averages means a lot.. apparently! Take a look at the Diamond Creek 16's averages.
You may be surprised with what you see.

This is one stat that surprises me -
206 runs in U16 1 Teal.
Is that a result of you not getting enough time at the middle or what ?

It is all well and good to win the B grade comp average, respect for that.
But there is no need to come in here and throw that shit around, because for that I can give no respect.

its his opinion just like the shit opinion you just made!

pull your head in mate

fmr_13;340134 said:
bundoora bundoora, who the **** is bundoora!

Mate, I can talk as much shit as I please. Because obviously it gets into the heads of majority of the people around here. If you didn't want to hear it, you wouldn't pay attention. The grand final was a perfect example, you blokes were more focused on sledging me, giving me a send off, talking back when batting than focusing on the game, striving for a premiership.

And share the passion ;) if your cricket is of a half decent standard and you are a good bloke, you will earn respect.

never once did we answer to your sledging which by the way has to much thought into all of it!

get a life

NEWCC (L);340170 said:
congratulations bundoora on your premiership-less year.
You would have thought with the amount of crap spoken that they would have raked them in...
And to Russell and May, you get nowhere by paying out on other blokes for no substantial reason, especially when they're better cricketers. Believe me I don't mind Bundoora at all but many on this forum think you are the new South Morang

cant wait to play against this famous WANDERER club next year.

put them back in there box which is also called there clubrooms

HOWZAAT;340481 said:
cant wait to play against this famous WANDERER club next year.

put them back in there box which is also called there clubrooms
By "putting them back in their clubrooms" do you mean by yourself or Bundy? lol.
It will be interesting how we will fare next year, I think we're going to need some recruiting done as we don't have a genuine quick opening bowler.

I may just play against you next year, which would be an honour (I'd also need a heck of luck come selection night). Will you play ones majority of next year?

NEWCC (L);340492 said:
By "putting them back in their clubrooms" do you mean by yourself or Bundy? lol.
It will be interesting how we will fare next year, I think we're going to need some recruiting done as we don't have a genuine quick opening bowler.

I may just play against you next year, which would be an honour (I'd also need a heck of luck come selection night). Will you play ones majority of next year?

this is my opinion but i think ill have a cemented spot in the 2s and if i make a run there which i wont be suprised if i dont.
i might get a gig in the ones.

but with a new coach next year i might be playing 7ths

HOWZAAT;340496 said:
this is my opinion but i think ill have a cemented spot in the 2s and if i make a run there which i wont be suprised if i dont.
i might get a gig in the ones.

but with a new coach next year i might be playing 7ths

thats almost as funny as russel brand.:)

Back