DVCA: 16(1) teal team of the year

Re: DVCA: 16(1) teal team of the year

fmr_13;340441 said:
So Bundoora doesn't respect the game for appealing when Mitch Burton clearly didn't hit it down legside ?
Plenty don't respect the game for appealing when the ball hit Trent's padstrap earlier this year.

That is just a rubbish comment to make.

From where I was, it looked like the ball came off Simon's hand or the bottom of the bat as he went to leave the ball.

Even if this wasn't the case, what about the one that Matt Dunkerton smashed into his pad and ballooned to me at shortleg , you can't say that wasn't out?

go away

fmr_13;340441 said:
So Bundoora doesn't respect the game for appealing when Mitch Burton clearly didn't hit it down legside ?
Plenty don't respect the game for appealing when the ball hit Trent's padstrap earlier this year.

That is just a rubbish comment to make.

From where I was, it looked like the ball came off Simon's hand or the bottom of the bat as he went to leave the ball.

Even if this wasn't the case, what about the one that Matt Dunkerton smashed into his pad and ballooned to me at shortleg , you can't say that wasn't out?

u really suck dick dont u fergy

it is true fergy.. u like the dick mate so why dont u come out the closet mate and on the way out why dont u tell urself ur cricket abilties suck...

THE GOO;340895 said:
jesus christ boys.... u want soap down ur mouth

yeh i was thinking that these comments were very out of line towards a future star of district cricket. (so he says)

Straight from DVCA site

UNDER 16 – ‘Super’ Final
Saturday 28 March

MONTMORENCY
2008/09 U16 (1) Blue Premiers
v
PLENTY
2008/09 U16 (1) Teal Premiers

Where: Montmorency Oval
Time: 11.00am start
One dayer: 50 overs each

With both teams undefeated, this is a game that had to be played! Come and see the best of the best in Season 2008/09

lecc;340953 said:
Straight from DVCA site

UNDER 16 – ‘Super’ Final
Saturday 28 March

MONTMORENCY
2008/09 U16 (1) Blue Premiers
v
PLENTY
2008/09 U16 (1) Teal Premiers

Where: Montmorency Oval
Time: 11.00am start
One dayer: 50 overs each

With both teams undefeated, this is a game that had to be played! Come and see the best of the best in Season 2008/09

is this for real?
who organised it?

plenty to smash them.

im suprised all the kids want to play.

Back