DVCA: Barclay Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA: Barclay Shield

the valley of excitment;337561 said:
i can comment on whatever i like, your not in charge, i didnt say it was over at all, there is still alot of work to do, just wondering if u blokes had any thoughts, but obviously you just think your better than everyone else. just asked a simple question mate.

Don't think that i'm better than anyone else, but i really couldn't give a stuff what's happening over at Money Shield. If I did, I would post on that thread and not this one.

Tongs;337629 said:
Thoughts on Eltham North: None

"but obviously you just think your better than everyone else": No, just your club.

Bit rough. There's a lot of wanderers who read these threads and will know who you are and what you said, but there's only a few who post (predominately young guys).

I think the D-grade grand final loss has gotten you aggravated, ease up on Lambo.

Tongs;337629 said:

"but obviously you just think your better than everyone else": No, just your club.

NORTH ELTHAM mate, and we arent even in barlcay yet, so why speak about us fisnishing bottom, (not direct to Tongs post)

THE ICEMAN;337782 said:
No I just don't like playing my cricket in the Bronx.

So your problem isn't with the clubs, your problem is that you're a suburb snob?

As I said mate, grow up. I've wasted enough time on you already, can't believe I'm actually still giving you any attention.

Tongs;337629 said:

Bit rough. There's a lot of wanderers who read these threads and will know who you are and what you said, but there's only a few who post (predominately young guys).

I think the D-grade grand final loss has gotten you aggravated, ease up on Lambo.

captain cuzz;337820 said:
So your problem isn't with the clubs, your problem is that you're a suburb snob?

As I said mate, grow up. I've wasted enough time on you already, can't believe I'm actually still giving you any attention.

Being on holidays at the moment with nothing to do, and with the medal count coming up on Friday night, I thought with plenty of study on the results throughout the year, i've done some rough vote and thought i'd come up with a top 5 and here it goes.

EQ5 S.Gibbs & L.Rosbrook.
4 C.Angelucci.
3M.Minney.
I have come up with joint winners in P.Baker and J.Whitcher.

Bear in my mind i could be totally wrong, but as i said, i'm on holidays and it was something to pass the time away.

The430king;337083 said:
Unfortnately Quinny, they are in front with a day to play. We're going to these North Eltham clowns get on this thread banging on how good they are about winning a second rate competition. Reality is going to bite them in the bum come 1st Saturday in October when they step up and mix it with the big boys, they'll want to run home back to Money Shield with their tail between there legs.

you are a dick mate.seriously..and its highlighted with how much time you spend on this stupid thing.get a life and do something..north eltham will probably go straight back down IF they get to barclay but that takes nothing away from the win if they end up getting the points.from aside that hasnt played finals in how long to even make the granny is a top effort.your a clown..and sucked in you live on plenty road..i wouldnt piss on plenty road you peasant

THE ICEMAN;337782 said:
No I just don't like playing my cricket in the Bronx.

nick geno;338347 said:

do you know what i love about north eltham? for a club that has been so disapointing for so long with the amount of juniors they have every year, they would still be one of the most hated clubs in the dvca by the way the conduct themself on and off the field (like big cricket).

If they come up to Barclay Shield they may or may not survive year one but one thing that will happen is they will learn there is a massive difference between being able to gob off in money shield and get away with it and gobbing off to the big boys in Barclay Shield. I sure it will sort the boys from the men.

captain cuzz;337820 said:

Being on holidays at the moment with nothing to do, and with the medal count coming up on Friday night, I thought with plenty of study on the results throughout the year, i've done some rough vote and thought i'd come up with a top 5 and here it goes.

EQ5 S.Gibbs & L.Rosbrook.
4 C.Angelucci.
3M.Minney.
I have come up with joint winners in P.Baker and J.Whitcher.

Bear in my mind i could be totally wrong, but as i said, i'm on holidays and it was something to pass the time away.

nick geno;338347 said:
you are a dick mate.seriously..and its highlighted with how much time you spend on this stupid thing.get a life and do something..north eltham will probably go straight back down IF they get to barclay but that takes nothing away from the win if they end up getting the points.from aside that hasnt played finals in how long to even make the granny is a top effort.your a clown..and sucked in you live on plenty road..i wouldnt piss on plenty road you peasant

Mate, you are a clown. You know what I like about North Eltham, absolutely nothing. The most arrogant club in the Diamond Valley and for what, 1 possible Money Shield premiership. You've got the worst grounds in the comp, and if I jog my memory back 3 years ago when our guys played you guys in a D grade semi final, you guys did win on the final ball of the game, but the sportsmanship your players and supporters displayed after that game was an absolute disgrace, and it carried on after you guys won the flag. That's why a majority of the clubs in the comp rank you guys as the most hated club. There is a difference between arragonce and confidence and what a lot of your guys have displayed arragonce for a long time. Mate, pull your head in and by the way, we wouldn't want your kind at Plenty Rd, we're too classy for that, and that's saying something. You last 5 minutes.

The430king;338354 said:
Mate, you are a clown. You know what I like about North Eltham, absolutely nothing. The most arrogant club in the Diamond Valley and for what, 1 possible Money Shield premiership. You've got the worst grounds in the comp, and if I jog my memory back 3 years ago when our guys played you guys in a D grade semi final, you guys did win on the final ball of the game, but the sportsmanship your players and supporters displayed after that game was an absolute disgrace, and it carried on after you guys won the flag. That's why a majority of the clubs in the comp rank you guys as the most hated club. There is a difference between arragonce and confidence and what a lot of your guys have displayed arragonce for a long time. Mate, pull your head in and by the way, we wouldn't want your kind at Plenty Rd, we're too classy for that, and that's saying something. You last 5 minutes.

you cant generalize a few peoples actions and brand NEWCC as arrogant, every club has those players, but on the whole it is a very good club. d grade? dont u guys play barclay now?

The430king;337083 said:
Unfortnately Quinny, they are in front with a day to play. We're going to these North Eltham clowns get on this thread banging on how good they are about winning a second rate competition. Reality is going to bite them in the bum come 1st Saturday in October when they step up and mix it with the big boys, they'll want to run home back to Money Shield with their tail between there legs.

PremiersAgain;338351 said:
do you know what i love about north eltham? for a club that has been so disapointing for so long with the amount of juniors they have every year, they would still be one of the most hated clubs in the dvca by the way the conduct themself on and off the field (like big cricket).

If they come up to Barclay Shield they may or may not survive year one but one thing that will happen is they will learn there is a massive difference between being able to gob off in money shield and get away with it and gobbing off to the big boys in Barclay Shield. I sure it will sort the boys from the men.

well done thats the only thing ive agreed with on this thread.i couldnt agree more,there is an enormous difference between money shield and barclay and were a very young side and will probably really struggle if we dont recruit.were not there yet we still have another 80 overs left to play and the match could still go either way

nick geno;338347 said:

the valley of excitment;338394 said:
you cant generalize a few peoples actions and brand NEWCC as arrogant, every club has those players, but on the whole it is a very good club. d grade? dont u guys play barclay now?

It's been happening for years at North Eltham, and yes we are barclay, but we did a team in D grade as well as Barclay Shield that year.

nick geno;338347 said:

The430king;338354 said:

PremiersAgain;338351 said:

well done thats the only thing ive agreed with on this thread.i couldnt agree more,there is an enormous difference between money shield and barclay and were a very young side and will probably really struggle if we dont recruit.were not there yet we still have another 80 overs left to play and the match could still go either way

the valley of excitment;338394 said:

It's been happening for years at North Eltham, and yes we are barclay, but we did a team in D grade as well as Barclay Shield that year.

The430king;338354 said:

luke peterson is fat,washed up and cant walk...the 430 might have been a good feat in the lower grades..but well done..however it doesnt change the fact you are a sook and retired from a sore back.nothing changes you still played for mill park...yukkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vinnie bolzano;338554 said:
luke peterson is fat,washed up and cant walk...the 430 might have been a good feat in the lower grades..but well done..however it doesnt change the fact you are a sook and retired from a sore back.nothing changes you still played for mill park...yukkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

430 makes Luke Peterson look like Mr Universe.:D

Luke's a nice bloke, and 430King isn't Luke Petersen anyway, peanut.

Just for the record it was 447 n.o!

The430king;338354 said:

Hey dickhead 430king is not Luke Peterson for a start.And who are you to start getting personal on this forum.If that was me you were bagging I would hunt you down and give you a decent F#$@%ing hiding.You coward!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back