DVCA: Barclay Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA: Barclay Shield

milo kerrigan;269920 said:
was referring to the bears comments as for you i think you are either snowy or your after snowys job on the radio :D

Alright, now you have deeply offended me! You could have said you slept with my mother and that would be better than calling me Snowy. Again do you actually read my posts? I said he is the biggest ************ in the valley! And no, I have no interest in getting on the radio. If i took his job he would burn my house down!

LegB4;269768 said:
J. Arnberger 55. From anyone who was down there just wondering if he looked that class above? I remember a few years back NEWanderers had former NZ Test bat/wk Brian Young play a game and he just looked far too good for DV, expecting the case is similar with Cheese.

I saw most of his dig, he seemed slightly rusty for a batsman of his class, not quite middling it that well and hit it to fielders a bit. He started going over the top a few times and hit a few great drives for four, and one great pull shot which he deliberately steered past mid wicket, awesome shot. He hit one straight to gully to be dismissed, good knock though, look for him to improve a fair bit more i'd say!

Big talking points from round 1:
Big win for Macleod, welcome to the top grade... although maybe they should be the waddingham cricket club. 6/22 they're not going to win many 2 dayers from a position like that.
Bundoora, what a collapse!
Lower V Plenty, arnberger just warming up... and after all the talk of how quick rosbrook was going to be it was his batting making the biggest mark.
Epping & creek still favorites?

get over it;269778 said:
I'm wrapped for Macleod, not only did they win in A grade but their 2's really pushed Riverside's 2's which is quite a good effort. Waddingham seems to be able to do in this division what he had done in the last, they would be hoping he doesn't go walkabout.
Anyone know why McTaggart didn't play at Epping?

McTaggart did play. Bowled without luck ... and nothing with the bat.

milo kerrigan;269920 said:
was referring to the bears comments

bear stands by his comment: "not sure they'd be keen to face baker on any wicket". Just an opinion, chill out man. :cool:

my comment is only based on how i've seen Stars perform in the past against medium-fast bowling :eek:
(soft) :)

legend of a bear;270062 said:
bear stands by his comment: "not sure they'd be keen to face baker on any wicket". Just an opinion, chill out man. :cool:

my comment is only based on how i've seen Stars perform in the past against medium-fast bowling :eek:
(soft) :)

You Wouldnt Know You Sumphead.
Get Back To The Money Shield Forum

valleyboy;269941 said:
Big talking points from round 1:
Big win for Macleod, welcome to the top grade... although maybe they should be the waddingham cricket club. 6/22 they're not going to win many 2 dayers from a position like that.
Bundoora, what a collapse!
Lower V Plenty, arnberger just warming up... and after all the talk of how quick rosbrook was going to be it was his batting making the biggest mark.
Epping & creek still favorites?

Rozzy is quick, but McTaggart is the one to watch out for. Bowls genuine heat...can sledge as well just quietly. :D

hows that?;270095 said:
Rozzy is quick, but McTaggart is the one to watch out for. Bowls genuine heat...can sledge as well just quietly. :D

Does he do much with it? Are you Eltham or Epping?

get over it;270099 said:

Neither pal, played with him at Northcote. Will swing away from the right handers, and I'm guessing with a two piece ball he will hoop it like a boomerang. Can swing the willow as well, big hitter if he gets going. MVP in the competition in my opinion.

hows that?;270095 said:

Can sledge? From all reports he is a dead shit. Threatening to "Kill" the number 11 bat. I love a sledge personally, but to say to a number 11 bat (who is clearly in the side as a bowler) that you are going to kill him clearly shows that you have some issues.

I guess thats what happens when your mother sleeps with her brother. Thats always going to cause defects! JUST ASK SNOWY

get over it;270099 said:

Outswingers, quick enough but not express, but Epping's pitch makes bowlers slower than what they are.

Didn't have one ball come back into me the whole time I was out there from him.

Hoggy;270173 said:
Outswingers, quick enough but not express, but Epping's pitch makes bowlers slower than what they are.

Didn't have one ball come back into me the whole time I was out there from him.

Were you out there for long hoggy? How did you go? Did he get you out?

JBs Shadow;270176 said:
Were you out there for long hoggy? How did you go? Did he get you out?

Rusty 18, started to get going, he didn't get me out but had me dropped which I found amusing, and I got run out.

Currently taking the nails out of my wrists!

Hoggy;270180 said:
Rusty 18, started to get going, he didn't get me out but had me dropped which I found amusing, and I got run out.

Currently taking the nails out of my wrists!

Gee he wouldn't have liked having you dropped! I looked you up on mycricket.com, did you get run out in the B grade Grand Final last year? Do you have an issue running between wickets do you?

JBs Shadow;270182 said:
Gee he wouldn't have liked having you dropped! I looked you up on mycricket.com, did you get run out in the B grade Grand Final last year? Do you have an issue running between wickets do you?

haha ******** off.

Matches for round 2 are

Eltham v Lalor Stars

Mernda v Epping

Plenty v Bundoora

Riverside v Research

Lower Eltham v Macleod

Diamond Creek v Lower Plenty

Quite a few interesting games there.

JBs Shadow;270169 said:
Can sledge? From all reports he is a dead shit. Threatening to "Kill" the number 11 bat. I love a sledge personally, but to say to a number 11 bat (who is clearly in the side as a bowler) that you are going to kill him clearly shows that you have some issues.

I guess thats what happens when your mother sleeps with her brother. Thats always going to cause defects! JUST ASK SNOWY

he can bowl nice body line too! remember 2 years ago just bowling short of a length at the body with a short leg and leg gully lol good fun

JBs Shadow;270169 said:

Seeing that you were only 8 down i don't know how he was sledging the number 11. You are probabily referring to the opening bowler who bowled only 5 overs and then said he was sore, only to come out at the end, throw the willow around and run a few quick singles. Not so sore then hey.....

Disco12;270213 said:
Seeing that you were only 8 down i don't know how he was sledging the number 11. You are probabily referring to the opening bowler who bowled only 5 overs and then said he was sore, only to come out at the end, throw the willow around and run a few quick singles. Not so sore then hey.....

Not me mate, just what i heard through the grapevine! As for being 8 down, it wouldn't be the first time a number 11 has moved up the order to throw the willow!

by the way, "probabily" is not a word. You must be from Epping (English your second language?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back