DVCA - C grade and below

Re: DVCA - C grade and below

Even so, you are talking in terms of the best ever!

Abba and Mitch are both extremely good batsman, most DVCA cricketers have found out the hard way by now. But where is the depth? Bundoora and Riverside games ring a bell ?

I can only speak in terms of what I have seen mate, at the age of 16 I can't say I have seen that much cricket.

bundoora have a very strong side for the semi dyson,dunkerton,baring & campell all coming back hope we can knock off macleod

good fizz;333389 said:
bundoora have a very strong side for the semi dyson,dunkerton,baring & campell all coming back hope we can knock off macleod

and one freakishly ben russell

good fizz;333581 said:
bundoora c grade for premiers especially with one goo in the team my thoughts are unbeattable

Your thoughts would be unbeatable if Bundoora were running in a one horse race. But as of Friday the 6th of March, I believe there is still 4 teams in the race?

Finals is a different game mate, have you ever heard of a lid? its best to keep it on.

FieldingAllrounder;333587 said:
Your thoughts would be unbeatable if Bundoora were running in a one horse race. But as of Friday the 6th of March, I believe there is still 4 teams in the race?

Finals is a different game mate, have you ever heard of a lid? its best to keep it on.

have u heard of a joke mate

good fizz;333588 said:
have u heard of a joke mate

Yes I have champ, actually quite good with them.

The fact that yours is repeated, makes people believe it more on BigCricket. I'll be nice, but others may take it even more seriously.

FieldingAllrounder;333605 said:

The fact that yours is repeated, makes people believe it more on BigCricket. I'll be nice, but others may take it even more seriously.

i was mucking around with a mate champ

FieldingAllrounder;333605 said:

Ive never heard you tell a joke big fella:confused: but Ive seen you burn plenty of snags>>:D

fmr_13;333318 said:
Even so, you are talking in terms of the best ever!

Abba and Mitch are both extremely good batsman, most DVCA cricketers have found out the hard way by now. But where is the depth? Bundoora and Riverside games ring a bell ?
I can only speak in terms of what I have seen mate, at the age of 16 I can't say I have seen that much cricket.

what about these games

FieldingAllrounder;333587 said:

They don't know how to.

The Wizz;333674 said:
Ive never heard you tell a joke big fella:confused: but Ive seen you burn plenty of snags>>:D

My mere prescence sends people into fits of laughter wiz.:D

NEWCC (L) said:
They don't know how to.

Maybe Bundoora should also be advertising for a stainless steel lid with their new Senior Coach. ;)

FieldingAllrounder;334155 said:
My mere prescence sends people into fits of laughter wiz.:D

Maybe Bundoora should also be advertising for a stainless steel lid with their new Senior Coach. ;)

Maybe it will be an all inclusive package.

'H' Grade South Morang team Grand Finalists 08/09..
beat Lower eltham with a team made of 3 people over 18 and 6 under 14s:)
Lower Eltham hopeless against spin
'H' grade kids future of south morang in the years to come watch out

fmr_13;334284 said:
Maybe it will be an all inclusive package.

and maybe someone will finally knock you out on the cricket field to shut your massive gob up. one day i hope.

Back