DVCA - C grade and below

Re: DVCA - C grade and below : the semi that should have been the grand final!!

FieldingAllrounder;335680 said:
Was an absolute heart stopper for everyone at Tigerland. A wake up call it was to basically respect your bowlers.

It was a good game by the Creek as many people were questioning the lack of attemtping to score in the end of your team innings. It proved to be vital though.

Thrilling match though that had some great individual performances. Vallelonga's figures of 2/11 off 17 overs is one of worthy note.

It just proves that any runs on the board can be enough in a final.

yeah not wrong mate, mate i was trying to score and yet i kept smashing em to fielders, i was so sore after batting for so long, but i was trying to score unfortunately the only decent shot i have is the defesive block lol

and mill park bowled superbly i was impressed with the way they gave away very few extras, and i wish you all the best of luck against lower plenty, but beware that old guy he's an absolute gun

Re: DVCA - C grade and below

I'd just like to congratulate Mr. Fielding Allrounder on becoming MPCC's new Assistant Secretary.
Best of luck big fella, and take it easy if your'e given any drink cards ok mate ? ;)

FieldingAllrounder;335547 said:
Well if this is the case, could a SM person be able to clarify the situation of this guy?

he changed his last name at the start of the season, it is just kemp. but the person put the scores in, put it under his old name, wesbury-kemp. look back into the season and u will find a kemp.

dccc_bluecoach;335703 said:

yeah not wrong mate, mate i was trying to score and yet i kept smashing em to fielders, i was so sore after batting for so long, but i was trying to score unfortunately the only decent shot i have is the defesive block lol

and mill park bowled superbly i was impressed with the way they gave away very few extras, and i wish you all the best of luck against lower plenty, but beware that old guy he's an absolute gun

Thanks mate, should be a ripper granny, it just shows that competition runs all the way down to G and H Grade, as G has been a hotly contested grade.

NA*MP said:
I'd just like to congratulate Mr. Fielding Allrounder on becoming MPCC's new Assistant Secretary.
Best of luck big fella, and take it easy if your'e given any drink cards ok mate ?

Thank you Nath, its an honour to be on the committee for the club I love. Give back to them after how they have treated me. And I'll be declining drinkcards, only if I manage to smash a 50 ;)

KnightRiders50 said:
he changed his last name at the start of the season, it is just kemp. but the person put the scores in, put it under his old name, wesbury-kemp. look back into the season and u will find a kemp.

Cheers for the clarification, I thought you boys down the road were pulling a dodgy. :D

FieldingAllrounder;336180 said:
Thanks mate, should be a ripper granny, it just shows that competition runs all the way down to G and H Grade, as G has been a hotly contested grade.

Thank you Nath, its an honour to be on the committee for the club I love. Give back to them after how they have treated me. And I'll be declining drinkcards, only if I manage to smash a 50 ;)

Cheers for the clarification, I thought you boys down the road were pulling a dodgy. :D

no worrys, nah mate no dodges from morang, just pure talant :p

KnightRiders50;336159 said:

Ah yes, I can see him now. Easy mistake to make.

KnightRiders50;336159 said:

damb, i was hoping u guys would get disqalified for unqualified player: lol

boys i want to throw a name out Tom Bowman good 11 wickets for riverside g grade under 14 good bloke i hear have any of u hard of himif so thorts?

the champion;338579 said:
boys i want to throw a name out Tom Bowman good 11 wickets for riverside g grade under 14 good bloke i hear have any of u hard of himif so thorts?
A smart ass

Never heard of him. His stats look ok though (16 wickets @ 24 and 97 runs @ 9)

The best 14s kid If faced this season would be Lachlan Moran from South Morang, he's got some really impressive results for his age, I reckon he'll play mostly D Grade next season. He's scored 386 runs at 21 and taken 31 wickets at 11.6 for the season, a real good prospect for the future.

pretty low talking about yourself champ.

Who did C grade Play???

Bundoora bundoora who the F*** are bundoora???

great song sung at diamos rooms best thing ever

and bundoora disappointing in the gf. i was expecting a blockbuster..

WE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE CREEKSIDE!
What a game, almost perfect.

Congratulations to our boys, consolations to the Bundoora boys.

dccc_bluecoach;339583 said:
Who did C grade Play???

Bundoora bundoora who the F*** are bundoora???

great song sung at diamos rooms best thing ever

and bundoora disappointing in the gf. i was expecting a blockbuster..

yeh we had a few chants goin aswell.

fergie cops it up the ass do dah do dah fergie cops it up the ass do do dah day.

but congratulations.

we unfortunaltely had our worst game on the wrong day

HOWZAAT;339590 said:
yeh we had a few chants goin aswell.

fergie cops it up the ass do dah do dah fergie cops it up the ass do do dah day.

but congratulations.

we unfortunaltely had our worst game on the wrong day

i see. but thats what they call pressure...

and c grade actually didnt begin that chant, it was one of our b graders!

Back