DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

KnightRiders50;331302 said:
share the passion is a freak, high score of 8 in the 16s this year :rolleyes:

he is a bowler, i don't understand how his batting is relevant when he is one of the premier 16's bowlers?

monty vs southy - can go either way, will sm running into form at the end of the season. if sm can get montys good batsman early, they can win.

MC vs PH - very close game to call, if storey fires mc can win. if not, ph batman will make to many runs for them 2 chase down.

Leg Before;331322 said:
he is a bowler, i don't understand how his batting is relevant when he is one of the premier 16's bowlers?

everyone in juniors is a batsmen even if their a bowler.
Jordan Cisek can bat, hes made a 50 so batting is relevant

KnightRiders50;331332 said:
yes mate, what trash might i be talking?

this is why we rarely talk about the blue comp in here because idiots like you pipe up!

im sure any of the boys that are playing in the teal competition would agree.

HOWZAAT;331349 said:
this is why we rarely talk about the blue comp in here because idiots like you pipe up!

im sure any of the boys that are playing in the teal competition would agree.

what so you blokes can slag off the blue division as much as you want but it cant go the other way. you have your heads so far up each others arses its not funny. Im sure all the blue competition agree with me here.

Keep Wandering;331353 said:
what so you blokes can slag off the blue division as much as you want but it cant go the other way. you have your heads so far up each others arses its not funny. Im sure all the blue competition agree with me here.

i would like to see the blue's first IX V the teals first IX!!!

and would like to see people ideas on the teams.
tom gilmore is the only good thing to come out of blue this year.

KnightRiders50;331327 said:
ok loeg before, go swear at yourself for going out some more.

yes, i made myself look like a fool. However, i am not the only one who has done this. It happens more often than you think. Its not a good thing though.

can hit the ball!;331163 said:
ok maybe i was wrong but we all know tht u dnt mind wrapping urself up aswell?:rolleyes:

coming from a bloke that doesnt mind sooking because he didnt get even close to making the 2nd dvca rep team:D

Leg Before;331360 said:
yes, i made myself look like a fool. However, i am not the only one who has done this. It happens more often than you think. Its not a good thing though.

c grade against plenty.

did it myself

tonned up;331363 said:
coming from a bloke that doesnt mind sooking because he didnt get even close to making the 2nd dvca rep team:D

nah mate im over it :)
but coming from u who was calling hayden a spaz but still maaged to make cowboys infront of you? :D

can hit the ball!;331368 said:
nah mate im over it :)
but coming from u who was calling hayden a spaz but still maaged to make cowboys infront of you? :D

well if i was a spinner i would of most defanantly got a guernsey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back