DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

lecc;335631 said:
yeh, the one through mid wicket? i was the leggie

yeh didnt get to face you, he put me in late to smash, but didnt have much time too haha :D but atleast i got onto one :D bad luck mate, i thought use had the game wraped up, until we went bag bag bag win haha.

KnightRiders50;335638 said:
plenty is my tip, but should be close, abba due?

abba and mitch are due i reckon, both haven't scored that much d=since the start so now is there time.
Looking forward to a good game though

KnightRiders50;335634 said:
yeh didnt get to face you, he put me in late to smash, but didnt have much time too haha :D but atleast i got onto one :D bad luck mate, i thought use had the game wraped up, until we went bag bag bag win haha.

we didnt have our 2 best bats though, thats taking nothing away from u guys, we dropped that guy that tonned up of 2 or something nd u guys were better

lecc;335642 said:
we didnt have our 2 best bats though, thats taking nothing away from u guys, we dropped that guy that tonned up of 2 or something nd u guys were better

it was a sitter too, do you play 16s? if so i played you in that aswell.

Leg Before;335641 said:
abba and mitch are due i reckon, both haven't scored that much d=since the start so now is there time.
Looking forward to a good game though

agreed, ill have 2 have a word to him at school, make sure he performs :D

KnightRiders50;335646 said:
agreed, ill have 2 have a word to him at school, make sure he performs :D

very true i reckon abba and mitchy to get big scores but dont leave out yourself louis ;)
along with donaldson, kett, d,smith and cocking

can hit the ball!;335647 said:
very true i reckon abba and mitchy to get big scores but dont leave out yourself louis ;)
along with donaldson, kett, d,smith and cocking

yeh, aslong as nicholson makes a golden in blues final, ill be chumped :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back