DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

lecc;335750 said:
yeh but the funny thing is his lowest score was in H grade

rofl, how embarassing :eek:

pretty bored at the moment,
lets go around and you have to choose one player from each team.
trying to fill up a batting and bowling line up.

Enough wif the crap
DC V PY GF the be there or be sqaure game of the year.
i seriously dnt giv who wins dislike both clubs, but they hav some champion blokes playn.

DC- need to bat first and make 250 plus. T.Williams- gun kids a champ and he will succeed. W.Hiser- needs to shine with a big 4 fa. M.Phealan- will be the wicket man and will put Planty under pressure. Bowling wise they need to bowl like Riverside and attack at the guns. Kett bowled, Donaldson bowled and Abba bowled all due to nice tight bowling, they need to back up with the bat tho.

PY- bowled a treat under pressure last week, Alex Cotter won them the match but i dnt expect him to do much this week. Donaldson to fly and Johnson with very handy cameos of 10's 20's n 30's by Abba, Kett and the cock.
Cocking to take 5 fa, Cotter to not make runs but take 2 fa.

Plenty to win just the game will be a thriller but not as good as the semi.
watch out for L.Smith in the slips his like a gisele.

MOM- to go to williams for scoring a 100.

Wattle Glenn 2010;335759 said:
Enough wif the crap
i seriously dnt giv who wins dislike both clubs, but they hav some champion blokes playn.

DC- need to bat first and make 250 plus. T.Williams- gun kids a champ and he will succeed. W.Hiser- needs to shine with a big 4 fa. M.Phealan- will be the wicket man and will put Planty under pressure. Bowling wise they need to bowl like Riverside and attack at the guns. Kett bowled, Donaldson bowled and Abba bowled all due to nice tight bowling, they need to back up with the bat tho.

PY- bowled a treat under pressure last week, Alex Cotter won them the match but i dnt expect him to do much this week. Donaldson to fly and Johnson with very handy cameos of 10's 20's n 30's by Abba, Kett and the cock.

Props to your deplorable spelling Noodle!

Enough wif the crap

rumor has it might be going fine leg to fine leg after last weekends performance

Enough wif the crap

mainly agree, i think the underdog mite win, they are gonna need quick wickets though, cant let donaldson johnson or abba to get settled

Enough wif the crap

Nothing beats Williams catch on the weekend against us.
Reminiscent of Ponting.

lecc;335767 said:
mainly agree, i think the underdog mite win, they are gonna need quick wickets though, cant let donaldson johnson or abba to get settled
Johnson hasn't ruffled any feathers at all since his 2 tons in the first two rounds of 08/09. It's Abba, Kett and Donaldson you have to watch incase they get settled.

NA*MP;335755 said:
rofl, how embarassing :eek:

pretty bored at the moment,
lets go around and you have to choose one player from each team.
trying to fill up a batting and bowling line up.

16 blue team
S.tsonas sm
t.gilmore research
r.storey MC
T.marhcant DC2
L.mcinnes ph
B.adams YBat
M.Wills EPPING
M.denier LE
B.Miller StF
M.larcom-cooper Mont
L.O'leary MC