DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

hows that?;283887 said:
I dont think he rated him as 4th mate, I think he was just saying 4th dot point sort of thing. Even still, Joel might not have the reputation such as Mitch or Ben or Mark or Tom but I tell you now he is quite capable of making a big score. He is working very hard on his game and he will be a good cricketer, improving all the time. Dont be so judgemental and call him a hack, because he is clearly not a hack.

thank you sturge
that is what i was trying to state but at best joel is right up there in the best for DVCA

hows that?;283887 said:
I dont think he rated him as 4th mate, I think he was just saying 4th dot point sort of thing. Even still, Joel might not have the reputation such as Mitch or Ben or Mark or Tom but I tell you now he is quite capable of making a big score. He is working very hard on his game and he will be a good cricketer, improving all the time. Dont be so judgemental and call him a hack, because he is clearly not a hack.

yeah i saw him down at plenty tonight working with u sterge i must say watch out in the coming weeks, runs will be around the corner for him.

NEWCC (L);283365 said:
The worst player in the entire DVCA is Dwayne Fowles from D-Grade, Plenty Cricket Club.

He bowls absolute tripe out the back of his hand, and can't hold a bat to save his damn life.

If there was a P-Grade i'm sure he'd be struggling in that too. He has a batting average of 1.5 (a little fortunate for Dwayne I think).

He has a bowling economy rate of 6.8 this season, I reckon my half-dead midget leprechaun brother could bowl better than that.

So Dwayne, on behalf of the entire DVCA, QUIT CRICKET.

ryan you are the biggest ******** head going around in the dvca i know who you are an your the biggest spud going around you cant talk any way you play f grade down at ur club. Dwayne comes down every year and tries and all ******** heads like you have a go at him . so how about you stop bagging ********s and ********ing make some runs your self you ********ing **************.

the boy;283901 said:
ryan you are the biggest ******** head going around in the dvca i know who you are an your the biggest spud going around you cant talk any way you play f grade down at ur club. Dwayne comes down every year and tries and all ******** heads like you have a go at him . so how about you stop bagging ********s and ********ing make some runs your self you ********ing **************.

that reply is obscene, i hope you are prepared for a spell on the sidelines.
wow!

anyway yeh , it must be the confusion hey NEWCC (L).
:p

the boy;283901 said:

the boy is right
this bloke may not be the best at cricket but so what?
he tries like every other bloke on the field

the boy;283901 said:

I think he swore.

In between all the bleeps, I think he was insulting you;)

hows that?;283887 said:

yeah true
still rating him in the top 7 but
just unrealistic if you ask me.
yeah its good that hes working on his game, he needs to
making a big score is not within his capabilities if you ask me
just dont rate him

Aroundthelegs;283907 said:
yeah true
still rating him in the top 7 but
just unrealistic if you ask me.
yeah its good that hes working on his game, he needs to
making a big score is not within his capabilities if you ask me
just dont rate him

hey... lets not forget Joel is still bottom age so there are still plenty of runs to be made in juniors for him.

can hit the ball!;283930 said:
mark my words....
"joel will play district cricket"

haha nahh i love joely
know the the boy personally very well
thought id pay out on him
hes got quite a banwagon there
get behind him boys
gonna make the top in either football or cricket
remember the name

fmr_13;283933 said:
Three words : Not Jordan Cisek
:p

easily top 5 bowlers in the competition, not just one side of it .
:)

haha, 100 % agree with you there mate. haven't had a good year with the stick, or career for that matter.
i'll just stick to getting you out hey champ ;)

Aroundthelegs;283938 said:
haha nahh i love joely
know the the boy personally very well
thought id pay out on him
hes got quite a banwagon there
get behind him boys
gonna make the top in either football or cricket
remember the name

lol ok,
private message me your ID mate?

Status