DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

can hit the ball!;283950 said:
mill park boy huh?
or just random :p

i played bunddora a couple of weeks ago and i reckon darcy campbell and daniel preston are two cricketers bot talked about enough

all day!;283963 said:
i played bunddora a couple of weeks ago and i reckon darcy campbell and daniel preston are two cricketers bot talked about enough

yeah, daniel and darcy both made rep sides
darcy falcons
and daniel hatch for Op's
so obviously they can both play i played daniel a few weeks ago in skewl cricket and yeh he can play the game....

can hit the ball!;283852 said:
yeah agreed mate,
some freak bowlers in our comp
Ferguson Ryder
Daniel Gilbert
Jesse Mentha
Hayden Einsidel when he bowls tight he will bowl tight and pitch it in the right place.

yer spot on there m8 but i wouldnt call ferguson ryder a freak bowler he can bowl dont get me wrong but there are better bowlers out there than him

wander_on;283312 said:
mate i would like to ask you have you ever made back to back tons? and as for that ranger? if you can move the ball half as much as he does i will run a full lap of the home of the wanderers naked!!!!!!

please stop talking people down when YOU can not back it up!!

who are you rusty 81 you have no name you see everyone knows mitchy and the best bat in leage can not make tons every week and i have played mitch alot of times and he is a good sledger who can get into the batsmen head .so im sure he can sledge whenever he wants since there is know better player than him going around

the boy;284012 said:
who are you rusty 81 you have no name you see everyone knows mitchy and the best bat in leage can not make tons every week and i have played mitch alot of times and he is a good sledger who can get into the batsmen head .so im sure he can sledge whenever he wants since there is know better player than him going around

i know for a fact mitch johsnon can sledge!
he gets into the batsmans head which is a big part of cricket...
but mitch is still the best cricketer in DVCA

Johnson isn't much of a player keeps making ducks c'mon make a run Johno if i was you i would just concentrate on batting rather than shooting your mouth off what do you think Johno?

I hear this mitch Johnson could maybe play for Australia what do you think? My main pick would be Mark phelan he is the best bat in the DVCA by so far it isn't funny

Big Hitter 1;284102 said:
I hear this mitch Johnson could maybe play for Australia what do you think? My main pick would be Mark phelan he is the best bat in the DVCA by so far it isn't funny

r u serious. m8 wake up to urself. the kid has hit one 50 and is still plying c grade as an u/16. look at kids like kyle thompson and ben abbatangelo. even mitch johnson

the boy;284008 said:
yer spot on there m8 but i wouldnt call ferguson ryder a freak bowler he can bowl dont get me wrong but there are better bowlers out there than him

i agree with the others but hayden einsiedel cmon. the kid cant bowl for honey. just bowls pie or half trackers. if it weren't for his dad no one would no who he was

jordan cisek needs to shut his mouth and focus on bowling beter. standing in close mouthing off and then getting smacked around the park by the likes off abbatangelo and d.cocking. needs to pull his head in

NEWCC hav a very strong team in 16s. hav a strong chance at the flag. gr8 bunch of blokes as well would no cause i play with em except 4 j chisek with the big mouth plenty cant rely on abbatangelo and johnson

Bowls Steam;284135 said:
r u serious. m8 wake up to urself. the kid has hit one 50 and is still plying c grade as an u/16. look at kids like kyle thompson and ben abbatangelo. even mitch johnson

I do believe mark made 102 in C-grade not long ago.

north eltham looking strong this weekend with d forster coming off 2 good 50s for last weekend and t duckworth coming back into the team to hold up the batting order. NEWCC looking very strong for this w/e. looks like a tuff weekend for plenty bowlers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back