DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

Leg Before;299618 said:
yeah simon was a class above of his 16 2's opponents. not against plenty though, still laughing at how we beat u in the last round and you guys thought u missed finals but riverside lost and all of a sudden baring makes two tonnes and u guys are premiers. :p

haha yeah mate, wierd game but ill take a last round loss for a premiership anyday ;)

i was just wonderinng.
how do teams get put into the divisions,blue n teal?
is it based on skill of the teams or just the luck of the draw?

bundybullz08;299728 said:
i was just wonderinng.

not sure how it is done but most teal teams would kill blue.
monty would be the only half competetive side in teal.

bundy boy;299736 said:
not sure how it is done but most teal teams would kill blue.
monty would be the only half competetive side in teal.

theyd be competitive against the weaker sides of the competition.
teal is definately a stronger competition so the comps must be graded this way.

bundybullz08;299741 said:
If that was true...
wouldn't teams like Thomastown United, Eltham etc be in blue?

how could the league judge a teams performance for the year prior to the season,
must be going off last year ?

Leg Before;299618 said:
yeah simon was a class above of his 16 2's opponents. not against plenty though, still laughing at how we beat u in the last round and you guys thought u missed finals but riverside lost and all of a sudden baring makes two tonnes and u guys are premiers. :p

I think bundoora can owe their premiership to the quality team of north eltham, and their star captain that day (unnamed) who knocked off riverside lol. They were spewing as well! Their coach cracked the sads big time.

the ban has lifted...lol
Newcc out.

i was just wonderinng.

i dont know but diamond creek decided to put both under 16'd squads in the ones, we have one in teal which contains the likes of phelan, campbell, ryder, whilst the second xi are in blue...and are getting thrashed week in week out. i understand that the kids will play a better level of cricket but they just are losing confidence because most are bottom age players and they are intimidated. if they were in the 16 (2)s i reckon they'd be a real threat for the flag but this year we will struggle to even make a dent on the competiton. but the side that is now in teal was going to originally be in blue and i reckon they may have been a little bit too strong for that competition. if the blue squad was in teal...i dread to think of the results...we were bowled out for 33 in round 2... so i can only say that agaist the likes of plenty we would have been out for 3

The Stair;300352 said:
Any suprises for the DVCA squads. Is l.richardson any good, what does he do

nah not really, played against him in F-troop earlier this year and got him out, I think thats enough evidence lol

The Stair;300352 said:
Any suprises for the DVCA squads. Is l.richardson any good, what does he do

l richardson...batted superbly agaisnt dc...wait it was rogers... richo went 1st ball...LBW to l mcmurray...a bit of a baker. dishes up pies like its his occupation.

Keep Wandering;287984 said:
Bowling wise he hits the spot time and time again, shows winning the bowling average for B-Grade last year at morang

Batting, not the best start to the year but made 209 runs last year @ 52, deserves cowboys

Don't forget he is bottom age
stop talking up yourself i'm sick of everyone doing it, you play the same grade as me how do you feel?

i was just wonderinng.

It changes around every year, such as this year plenty wil face diamo but not research, same with they will face NEW but not monty, its random i think but they do tend to keep all the top teams in seperate divisons

A very Underrated player for whittlesea is Brandon Lancaster

he is very solid with the bat and is capable of breaking partnerships with the ball

keep ya eye out

dccc_bluecoach;301332 said:
no he's actually a shrimp...they have a big lad called fitzy...knock him and rogers over and they'll struggle to make 100

lol i didnt bat any good against u blokes
dnot talk me up to much eyy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back