DVCA Money Shield 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Money Shield

silly mid-on;360495 said:
the guys camrea have lost wont hurt them in the 1sts....none of those kids wouldve been a walkup start at camrea...might hurt the depth of the 2nds or 3rds but 1s should still dominate money shield!!!

Corey Altis
Justin Dibattista
Young Michael Dibattista
they would all play 1's at camrea this year and no doubt about it

The Animal;360503 said:
Corey Altis
Justin Dibattista
Young Michael Dibattista

Justin Dibattista is no walk up start. He has good and getting better, but no walk up start.
Michael Dibattista has hurt is knee and won't be playing this season at all.
Corey Altis is playing at Camrea so they say, but had been training at Northcote.

YouKnowNothing;360511 said:
Justin Dibattista is no walk up start. He has good and getting better, but no walk up start.
Corey Altis is playing at Camrea so they say, but had been training at Northcote.

juzzi would surely have to be given a go in rosebanks 1s
mikey is out for season
but i have heard corey is playing for northcote 100%

YouKnowNothing;360511 said:
dibattista will surely play 2s all year going on form then might get put up but that means he would have to make few big 1s mikey will b back after christmas and no corey is not playing at northcote hes back at camrea

lcc;360515 said:
dibattista will surely play 2s all year going on form then might get put up but that means he would have to make few big 1s mikey will b back after christmas and no corey is not playing at northcote hes back at camrea

but coreys a weak dog hahaha

lcc;360548 said:
lest hes made the right choice that some others didnt ey lets all follow to r...............

well i heard from my sources and they dont usually lie, corey altis will head where justin does, its only a matter of time

Originally Posted by The Animal
Corey Altis
Justin Dibattista
Young Michael Dibattista

Corey looks like hell play at Camrea this season!
Mikey Dibba wouldve played 1's no doubt! ( future prospect )
Justin Dibba you must be kidding me! what has he done like EVER? please eloborate on his achievements or promise he has shown? :rolleyes:

Dont write off this side as they BY FAR have the most talent going around money this season. Bubis has played his whole life in DVCA ( bat and best keeper). Stefan Berak will make most runs this season! C Perrera 1st class cricketer in Sri Lanka good bat and bowl, D Pugos ( hits it a mile) J Mcgann ( i tell you now best bowler in comp full stop) and can bat, T Fellows ( will take wickets), Corey ( if he plays) up n comer good speed,

like every side will have 2-3 players who are lucky to be there! But please anyone find me a stronger list of players in the one team in Money Shield?. :D

Anoop;360565 said:
Corey Altis
Justin Dibattista
Young Michael Dibattista

Justin Dibba you must be kidding me! what has he done like EVER? please eloborate on his achievements or promise he has shown? :rolleyes:

Dont write off this side as they BY FAR have the most talent going around money this season. Bubis has played his whole life in DVCA ( bat and best keeper). Stefan Berak will make most runs this season! C Perrera 1st class cricketer in Sri Lanka good bat and bowl, D Pugos ( hits it a mile) J Mcgann ( i tell you now best bowler in comp full stop) and can bat, T Fellows ( will take wickets), Corey ( if he plays) up n comer good speed,

like every side will have 2-3 players who are lucky to be there! But please anyone find me a stronger list of players in the one team in Money Shield?. :D

Would make top 4 in Barclay dont worry about that.

The Animal;360551 said:
well i heard from my sources and they dont usually lie, corey altis will head where justin does, its only a matter of time
only a matter of time of what??? and how do you know thats hes going to follow justin hes got brains mate and follwing justin wnt benfit him going to rosebank

Anoop;360565 said:
Corey Altis
Justin Dibattista
Young Michael Dibattista

as he does talk about his acheivements down at thomastown f.c apparently a solid 90 odd against rosebank in the two's which he reckons was a better bowling attack then most a-grade sides, and by the names i think it is.

lcc;360568 said:
only a matter of time of what??? and how do you know thats hes going to follow justin hes got brains mate and follwing justin wnt benfit him going to rosebank

well apparently best mates so im guessing they could end up at the same place.

Well to all these comments being a mate of juzzi it is been a bit harsh the way he is treated on here being a young kid. Yeah no doubt about camrea's team been strong but wheres the youth besides corey altis. Where is all the home grown talent and why are these kids walking out. Looking at a website Milad Zakkour, Joseph Zakkour, Jai Robinson, Michael Di Battista, Justin Di Battista and all rosebank registered players so why would these kids leave like that. Reading thses comments why should they stay when they get bagged.Years ago when some thomastown juniors left to camrea i didnt hear about them getting the same responce as these kids have got so if you think they will return your kidding yourself . Juzzi last year made the most runs in the 2s for camrea and made the most runs as a junior in jika reserve.His brother mikey shouldnt even be mentioned after the way the kid was treated last year. If people think playing for victoria is nothing and should be playing in u15s div 3 then the shouldnt be involved in sports . Talking up that camrea side where will they be in 5 years who are they going to buy to help them be a condenter in Barclay because Fellows, Bubis, Poiugios, Mc Gann cant hold them together anymore as they age. If people want kids to come to the club then they should not bag them on here because this is a turn off for the club.

Ill tell you now Juzzy is not good enough for 1st XI cricket! to play 1stxi once upon a time you earnt it by making 100s. made most runs in the 2nds in Jika .WOW lets celebrate! Not having a go at him personally but anyone who has seen him play will know hes not good enough! Mikey on the other hand can play and its unfortunate hes injured. End of the day players come and go from clubs and im sure there will be good young players in the next 5 years! whos to say those players who left will be playing in 5 years time? Camrea is a strong club which is succesfull! Maybe those players knew they wouldnt get a game and jumped ship? I believe in the old book and you must dominate the 2s to get a game! earn your spots ! 50s are big scores in U/12s cricket not seniors boys!

Anoop;360577 said:
Ill tell you now Juzzy is not good enough for 1st XI cricket! to play 1stxi once upon a time you earnt it by making 100s. made most runs in the 2nds in Jika .WOW lets celebrate! Not having a go at him personally but anyone who has seen him play will know hes not good enough! Mikey on the other hand can play and its unfortunate hes injured. End of the day players come and go from clubs and im sure there will be good young players in the next 5 years! whos to say those players who left will be playing in 5 years time? Camrea is a strong club which is succesfull! Maybe those players knew they wouldnt get a game and jumped ship? I believe in the old book and you must dominate the 2s to get a game! earn your spots ! 50s are big scores in U/12s cricket not seniors boys!
ey settle down champ giv the kid a break hey? he might not be ready now but who sais five years now hes new and improved we arnt all at the same lvel are we all different? where was glenn mcgrath at 17 could not even get a bowl for his local club haha then 7 years later watever you want to say hes aussies best bolwwer for over past decade so settle down n giv him a break ey? things can change quikly and funny things can happen?

Anoop;360577 said:

Yeah i also agree with the saying and watching juzzi last year he could have gone on with the scores he made in the last month but how can you earn your strips when guys get a game making 24no and 29no batting at number 9 against the kids or slower bowling making runs but a 17 yr old opening the batting who batted generally well thoughout the year and came of age only be give 3 games and 1 game which he didnt bat. Now yeah he might not have been ready last year but this year doing a pre season and proving himself to many by workng hard and commiting himself could help to fill and get the opening job. Yeah its good and all to bag him because he left and i dont blame him but while his there why say his the opener next yr and will have that walk up start and now his gone he would only play 2s cricket. Mate dont talk about 100s also because just a stat how many camrea players made 100s in the 1s and 2s i dont think many did. I wanna bring up more juniors because tomorrow night both clubs will be training at the same place how many ppl are going to get into the other juniors and can someone please telll me what is the big comotion about this. They are all kids where are kids been bagged behind a computer screen why not tell them to their face because this is why camrea have lost juniors and other clubs. Camrea will see joey zakkour tomorrow night and i cant imagine the words and comments which are going to be expressed between the camrea camp.

nobody cares they left good on them! You say you dunno how good hell be in 5 years time! We are talking about TODAY the present because people are saying he a definite starter in the 1st XI this season which is nonsense!

Like i said the club is bigger than the individuals and those who leave will be replaced! anyways enough time wasted on juniour players and lets talk about senior cricket.:D

Who will win comp medal?
Who will be leading runscorer?
Who will take most wickets?
Who will win flag?

Anoop;360589 said:
nobody cares they left good on them! You say you dunno how good hell be in 5 years time! We are talking about TODAY the present because people are saying he a definite starter in the 1st XI this season which is nonsense!

Like i said the club is bigger than the individuals and those who leave will be replaced! anyways enough time wasted on juniour players and lets talk about senior cricket.:D

Who will win comp medal?
Who will be leading runscorer?
Who will take most wickets?
Who will win flag?

Well coming from the coach and other people he was accordinly a definate starter dont know who you are but thats what was said last year around the club now that his gone its good and all to bag him. to make you arrogent people happy

Mc Gann - Medal
Berak- Most Rubs
Mc Gann most wickets
Camrea - flag

is that what you want to see because i wouldnt be so happy about it because its B grade so to talk about that its not much. When your got a side like that it would be not hard to win a flag.

Now i dont know much about dvca but how many players are getting paid at each club roughly and how much juniors are playing in the higher grades ?

This talk about the abilities or lack there of regarging certain young players, and if Camrea will be better or worse than last year is all garbage. I would suggest not to bring this Jika trash on this site. I reckon there are some guys on here replying to themself. Icc, The Animal and tonned up seem to be all the same person. Concussion and Barrel also. I may be wrong and I hope I have made a dill of myself but I doubt it.
Grow up boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back