DVCA Money Shield 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Money Shield

cold case;360655 said:
This talk about the abilities or lack there of regarging certain young players, and if Camrea will be better or worse than last year is all garbage. I would suggest not to bring this Jika trash on this site. I reckon there are some guys on here replying to themself. Icc, The Animal and tonned up seem to be all the same person. Concussion and Barrel also. I may be wrong and I hope I have made a dill of myself but I doubt it.
Grow up boys!

You are not wrong CC, you are spot on.
The guys that are posting are no longer part of the club and should move on.
Tell everyone how good you are on HDCA.

Snake;360765 said:
You are not wrong CC, you are spot on.
The guys that are posting are no longer part of the club and should move on.
Tell everyone how good you are on HDCA.

These sites are here to have a bit of a chat, get the rumour mill churning and yeah have a bit of a in house dig at someone as long it is not a personal attack. The younger blokes like to get there names up in light occasionally and not too much wrong with that. But I would guarantee that some have 2 or 3 identities and are having a chat with themseves. Everyone runs the risks of using their alter egos so watch out I've heard. I'd welcome anybody from other competions to come on and have a chat. But keep the bulls##t to a minimum cause most of it is deadset garbage. At the end of the day we are all spud park cricketers that enjoy a good time and a good bag every now and then, but lets not get too personal. If everyone wanted to be known on here they would use their real names and not aliases. The challenge is to, I suppose get away with anonymity as long as one can and when you are found out get over it. My anonymity was gone long ago.

CC good point but its not that its just people been the same because i know by fact this is my only account and i know the other people on the account you think. When people are bagging a young kid on here after he has decided to leave dont you think thats going to far and what is actully been said. The kid plays HDCA now so why is he mentioned on here i just dont understand.

Spot on cold case , i think your on to something!

ICC please can you tell me who mentioned the kids names initially and started bagging them? OR was it in response to posts claiming Camrea had lost 3 KEY players and the question was put who they were? Needless to say the debate went from there where a club as strong as Camrea was bagged for not playing these KEY players ! So its only right for the forum to know that the player(s) mentioned are not bigger than the club and were in the clubs opinion "not good enough" or in better words "didnt deserve to play 1st XI on performances". I cant believe how much time has been wasted on these players who have done nothing, have played less than a half a dozen senior matches are being mentioned as KEY players who have been treated badly in their opinion.

Good luck to them boys in the HDCA and if they want to float there names as KEY players they should keep it in that forum and talk about the damaging 30s and 40s made in the 2s in JIKA.

Again lets get back to DVCA cricket and talk about the relevant players in Money Shield.

Anoop;360817 said:
Spot on cold case , i think your on to something!

ICC please can you tell me who mentioned the kids names initially and started bagging them? OR was it in response to posts claiming Camrea had lost 3 KEY players and the question was put who they were? Needless to say the debate went from there where a club as strong as Camrea was bagged for not playing these KEY players ! So its only right for the forum to know that the player(s) mentioned are not bigger than the club and were in the clubs opinion "not good enough" or in better words "didnt deserve to play 1st XI on performances". I cant believe how much time has been wasted on these players who have done nothing, have played less than a half a dozen senior matches are being mentioned as KEY players who have been treated badly in their opinion.

Good luck to them boys in the HDCA and if they want to float there names as KEY players they should keep it in that forum and talk about the damaging 30s and 40s made in the 2s in JIKA.

Again lets get back to DVCA cricket and talk about the relevant players in Money Shield.

Good post and well put.
Lets not end up like the Jika thread, lets stick to money talk thanks guys..

legend of a bear;361406 said:
Thats terrible language coming from a "Moderator". Keep it clean Wizz!

So...you gonna be President again now?

I asked him for a chopout at the stars but said he as far too busy. Eating ugly pills all day is a full time job. They have worked though I must say.

I reckon the next time he is on here he will change this post to what makes him happy. Like he does with all the others. Isnt that right Crumpets?

cold case;361431 said:
I asked him for a chopout at the stars but said he as far too busy. Eating ugly pills all day is a full time job. They have worked though I must say.

I reckon the next time he is on here he will change this post to what makes him happy. Like he does with all the others. Isnt that right Crumpets?

I only change post when nobs like your self full the pages with crap!!! Keep up the shit stirring it wont get you very far..

Why in my right mind would I want to help stars????

legend of a bear;361406 said:
Thats terrible language coming from a "Moderator". Keep it clean Wizz!

So...you gonna be President again now?

Sorry to offend you Mr Bear thought you were a big boy.

The Wizz;361535 said:
I only change post when nobs like your self full the pages with crap!!! Keep up the shit stirring it wont get you very far..

Why in my right mind would I want to help stars????

As you said to me last week someone is knocking off money at Mill Park and you didnt want nothing to do with them.
Me personally reckon that this is not true because as a President you would have on top of this

The Wizz;361548 said:
Sorry to a fend you Mr Bear thought you were a big boy.

You didn't offend me (free spelling lesson for you Wizz :rolleyes:) Wizz, but there are some young kiddies and ladies that visit this forum, and you -in particular as a moderator, should have a bit more respect. Anyway, looks like someone has removed it for you, so hopefully no harm done.

Now....stop dancing around the question. -are you the new (recently re-appointed....recently over-turned) Mill Park president?

What else is news up there? Any new players? Any players moved on?

No I wont be running for President, I dont have the time. From what I understand the committee will be holding a meeting tomorrow night to find the best out come for the club. The members have been kept in the dark over this matter. I can see tuff times ahead for Mill Park!!

They have picked up no players this season, and have lost a few along the way..

Thats all the news I have!!

The Wizz;361760 said:
No I wont be running for President, I dont have the time. From what I understand the committee will be holding a meeting tomorrow night to find the best out come for the club. The members have been kept in the dark over this matter. I can see tuff times ahead for Mill Park!!

They have picked up no players this season, and have lost a few along the way..

Thats all the news I have!!

Is this meeting open to all the members? As far as I know only a President can call an executive meeting. So without a Pres it would have to be an extraordinary meeting with the members to re-elect a new one. Or does Mill Park do it differently?

cold case;361787 said:
Is this meeting open to all the members? As far as I know only a President can call an executive meeting. So without a Pres it would have to be an extraordinary meeting with the members to re-elect a new one. Or does Mill Park do it differently?

Lalor stars members are kept in the dark but that is because keaysy is blocking the sun :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back