DVCA Money Shield 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Money Shield

cold case;362246 said:
I got Dekka away from yas and ya took him back you silly bastards.

He cost me $100 a week up Whittlesea. Never had any money or smokes but always had a dart in his mouth and went home blind. :D:D

I heard they got two barrels for him at searchers and they cleared his slate behind the bar:D

Master Blaster;362253 said:
I heard they got two barrels for him at searchers and they cleared his slate behind the bar:D

I think Research gave Bundoora 2 barrels and wiped his slate with Bundoora clean to get him out of there. Problem was, he drank 1 of the barrels dry on the way back.
We went to a byo party once. Of course he went empty handed, but on the way in he dove into the garage where the eskies were, grabbed a dozen and then calmly walked inside, shook the hosts hand and said, " here mate stick these in your fridge. I probably wont drink em all but you can keep the rest".
If you ever though Dekka was stupid that was your 1st mistake.

cold case;362260 said:
I think Research gave Bundoora 2 barrels and wiped his slate with Bundoora clean to get him out of there. Problem was, he drank 1 of the barrels dry on the way back.
We went to a byo party once. Of course he went empty handed, but on the way in he dove into the garage where the eskies were, grabbed a dozen and then calmly walked inside, shook the hosts hand and said, " here mate stick these in your fridge. I probably wont drink em all but you can keep the rest".

He probably grabbed a slab and put the other 12 in the car for the trip home:D

cold case;362270 said:
Fatguts is up. Probably snored himself awake!!

any truth to the rumour kerrigan has lost the gloves this season? new coach was saying the other night he couldnt keep a secret!
could be a long year in the 2s milo!

paul collingwood;362272 said:
any truth to the rumour kerrigan has lost the gloves this season? new coach was saying the other night he couldnt keep a secret!

I believe it to be true. So we'll be 20 runs better off in the extras department
but 10-20 worse off in the field. Fatguts will have 2 bat where he is put and not hide up in the trees with koalas.
There is a strong rumour however. As strange as it may sound. That I will be the 2nd heaviest bowler at the Stars. Go figure?

that is true, dont mind playing twos at least i will open the bowling, all i need to do is pull my pants up to my chest and appeal every time the ball hits the pads :D

milo kerrigan;362278 said:
that is true, dont mind playing twos at least i will open the bowling, all i need to do is pull my pants up to my chest and appeal every time the ball hits the pads :D

You and Flacky do look alike.

milo kerrigan;362281 said:
i will have to disagree there i do believe dragi is a better player than you

This is the most you've talked to me since being elected VP.
We must head back to the Barclay forum. These blokes dont want to listen to this garbage. If you can flick to page 3 on the Dvca forum you can chat with your Barclay Reserve mates.
Good night!

milo kerrigan;362278 said:

i reckon opening the bowling in the 2s is still outta your reach :D

I hear 3s are a calling for you this year big red! ;)

cold case;362260 said:

Pretty sure your talking about Winnies housewarming, same night he borrowed $50 of me to get a cab home and slept in his car out the front, definetley not stupid!!!

Bundoora;362329 said:
Pretty sure your talking about Winnies housewarming, same night he borrowed $50 of me to get a cab home and slept in his car out the front, definetley not stupid!!!

No that was another time. I remember that night vividly. When Winnie awoke at 8.30am and walked out on to the undercover decking,who do you reckon was sitting back in his element smashing down a VB? Dekka! He stayed until every can was demolished. Winnie wasn't there,he'd gone out for the day. Then got his mum to pick him up. He still had the $50 in his pocket.

cold case;362337 said:
No that was another time. I remember that night vividly. When Winnie awoke at 8.30am and walked out on to the undercover decking,who do you reckon was sitting back in his element smashing down a VB? Dekka! He stayed until every can was demolished. Winnie wasn't there,he'd gone out for the day. Then got his mum to pick him up. He still had the $50 in his pocket.

What ever happened to Dekka? He did know how to save money I will give him that. One night up at Whittlesea bowling club a few of the boys went for a chew, Dekka didnt order saying he wasnt hungry...How ever he did eat most of Units stir fry and polished of all of my chips. Not bad for someone not hungry and blew a lazzy $50 on the pokies on the way out!! I think Terry ended up stabbing in the hand with his folk..Like a fly at a BBQ..:D

The Wizz;362347 said:
What ever happened to Dekka? He did know how to save money I will give him that. One night up at Whittlesea bowling club a few of the boys went for a chew, Dekka didnt order saying he wasnt hungry...How ever he did eat most of Units stir fry and polished of all of my chips. Not bad for someone not hungry and blew a lazzy $50 on the pokies on the way out!! I think Terry ended up stabbing in the hand with his folk..Like a fly at a BBQ..:D

The last time I spoke to Dekka was about 12 months ago. He took a job in Swan Hill as a........ cant remember. He shacked up with his beautiful girlfriend and her 2 kids. She had to get a transfer from Epping Safeway which took a while. There wasn't too many price gun operator jobs going in Swan Hill. Dekka said they were saving up to fix her front 4 teeth. He reckoned if he could borrow $50 off every person in the town it shouldn't take too long. lol
What I am sure off is that the local Swan Hill people would have similar stories to these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back