DVCA Money Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Money Shield

how about everybody gets off north elthams back.their in the grand final and in the box seat..u can sit and winge all you like were not the ones in the big dance..especially you blokes from the college!what a waste of time you guys are..nobody likes you

the wanderers are in the box position!.........it takes 11 players to make up a good side....ducky and Groves are damm good cricketers and the help to make up a great side that will will the premiership..........they have passion for the game its as simple as that...if you were at the game you would realise that all both sides got 'stuck' into each other...thats the way local cricket is!.....when it came to the crunch Yarram-choke (bat) supporters started the slinging match when they had the wanderers 4 for nuthin......it funny how times change during the game!

Dropped first Ball;338431 said:
How can the Yarrambat captain get upset with the crowd. He obviously couldn't hear all of the "Bat" ferrils in the Semi Final getting extremely personal with some of the Morang boys.
Good to see they can only mouth off under the influence and crap themselves when they are confronted.

No you have it wrong. The noise you could hear wasn't them crapping it was that familiar sound when someone gets there boney fingers and wraps it around their knecks. I think it's called CHOKING,CHOKING,CHOKING AGAIN. It's going to take a lot of therapy to get over this year especially when they have been beaten by realistically the 5th best side in the comp. Greensborough IN, Yarrambat OUT so there can be no more shame.

Insider information?...........key to Wanderers next season.........

New Sponser.....and a few

Big Ticket players........ Dale & Buzzard... few familiar Premier cricket players!

nick geno;338414 said:
pearson was the one to spit and was lucky not to only loose his wicket.everybody has their likes and dislikes and the only other boys that have had a disagreement are the boys from the college. but we all no the boys from yarrambat are angels.have a look at your captain.hiding himself at number nine then threatening supporters in the crowd when they were yelling....and shaw...well iv never seen someone mouth off so much when they were batting...it just took his mind off the game totally.

so now you are trying to put the spitting incident on Pearso !
I have a lot of respect for quite a few people at your club, as I have known them for many years, but you guys are making absolutely no friends at the moment.
What Ducky did was an absolute disgrace, and you are saying that pearso was lucky to only loose his wicket...
WHAT A JOKE !
As for Danny, yes he will go back at anyone, but are you somehow forgetting that YOU GUYS started on him before he was even half way out to the pitch ???

Howzat;338674 said:

Big Ticket players........ Dale & Buzzard... few familiar Premier cricket players!

Don't kid yourself knackers. You've got lucky in the finals series just don't get too far ahead of yourselves. College were only one over off, you having your end of season trip right now.

nick geno;338421 said:
so your a college boy too then!!you shouldnt pass judgement on the weekends happenings since u were not playing and meerly specktating?both sides were excited about the grand final and there was nothing wrong with the way the game was played.even the pearson thing isnt a big deal.both sides played the game well

with the exception of 2 players, I would almost agree with that...
Groves is not my cup of tea (did bowl well none the less), and Ducky just did a stupid thing...

Teapicker;338700 said:
Don't kid yourself knackers. You've got lucky in the finals series just don't get too far ahead of yourselves. College were only one over off, you having your end of season trip right now.

"too far ahead of yourselves"........mate...we have been preparing for this moment for many years.........its just a pity people leave the club then look back to regret it Radno!

the wanderers are in the box position!.........it takes 11 players to make up a good side....ducky and Groves are damm good cricketers and the help to make up a great side that will will the premiership..........they have passion for the game its as simple as that...if you were at the game you would realise that all both sides got 'stuck' into each other...thats the way local cricket is!.....when it came to the crunch Yarram-choke (bat) supporters started the slinging match when they had the wanderers 4 for nuthin......it funny how times change during the game!

Howzat;338717 said:
"too far ahead of yourselves"........mate...we have been preparing for this moment for many years.........its just a pity people leave the club then look back to regret it Radno!

No Idea.

beenaround;338598 said:
Groves is not my cup of tea (did bowl well none the less), and Ducky just did a stupid thing...

what about wilo going off by himself down to were groves was fielding and yelling some pretty personal stuff, only to then be dragged away by simo brays old man, mate both teams had there moments get real and get rid of your blinkers, 80 overs to be bowled tomorrow newcc with the upper hand and the bats desperate to hang on, should be a ripper days cricket

Howzat;338674 said:

beenaround;338598 said:

excuse me been around but i think you should perhaps check what actually happened..mayb read back a few posts.its was pearson that spat on duckworth he knew nothing of it until after the game!thats known fact so dont come on here saying it was the other way around.duckworth just got in his face pearson spat!

Teapicker;338700 said:

Although some people dislike Groves' aggressiveness on the field, it is actually a major plus for the team.
Not only does it get him and his team fired up, but it takes the oppositions mind off the game.

Shaw was dismissed shortly after his little altercation with Groves' after previously being well on the way to steering the Bat to victory.

It shows Ethan's mental ability to play the game (as well as taking 6 fa!).

Howzat;338717 said:

No Idea.

Howzat;338717 said:

Congratz to the boyz at NEW just make sure you hang on!!
And on radno cant bag him he did have a major part of turning around a side that had won about 3 games in the last cpl years to finishing 3rd and making finals so job well done i say

beenaround;338598 said:

what about wilo going off by himself down to were groves was fielding and yelling some pretty personal stuff, only to then be dragged away by simo brays old man, mate both teams had there moments get real and get rid of your blinkers, 80 overs to be bowled tomorrow newcc with the upper hand and the bats desperate to hang on, should be a ripper days cricket

beenaround;338598 said:

excuse me been around but i think you should perhaps check what actually happened..mayb read back a few posts.its was pearson that spat on duckworth he knew nothing of it until after the game!thats known fact so dont come on here saying it was the other way around.duckworth just got in his face pearson spat!

Howzat;338644 said:

was there from start to finish both days, without a drop of grog on board either...

Although some people dislike Groves' aggressiveness on the field, it is actually a major plus for the team.
Not only does it get him and his team fired up, but it takes the oppositions mind off the game.

Shaw was dismissed shortly after his little altercation with Groves' after previously being well on the way to steering the Bat to victory.

It shows Ethan's mental ability to play the game (as well as taking 6 fa!).

vinnie bolzano;338865 said:

so ducky didnt know that he had been spat on for roughly 19 overs ???
and for that matter, none of his team mates picked it up either ???
Obviously a very perceptive lot...

and if you read back (as I have been advised to do on a few occassions), at no stage did I even bring up the spitting, so are we possibly a little defensive here ???

Howzat;338717 said:

Congratz to the boyz at NEW just make sure you hang on!!
And on radno cant bag him he did have a major part of turning around a side that had won about 3 games in the last cpl years to finishing 3rd and making finals so job well done i say

I think we should all be careful of who we blame on here. we were all there and saw the same thing. Club loyalty clouds the eye. All clubs have one or two absolute tossers but 2 tossers don't a club make......

Howzat;338644 said:

was there from start to finish both days, without a drop of grog on board either...

vinnie bolzano;338865 said:

so ducky didnt know that he had been spat on for roughly 19 overs ???
and for that matter, none of his team mates picked it up either ???
Obviously a very perceptive lot...

and if you read back (as I have been advised to do on a few occassions), at no stage did I even bring up the spitting, so are we possibly a little defensive here ???

Congratulations to NEW

Got down today and watched on hour......some interesting carry ons there.

Tight game though, lets think before you post on here bagging anyone.

remember humble in victory and gratious in defeat saying....

I think we should all be careful of who we blame on here. we were all there and saw the same thing. Club loyalty clouds the eye. All clubs have one or two absolute tossers but 2 tossers don't a club make......

Watched a great finish to the final today. Very interesting and eventfull days cricket... A 4 Innings final wouldnt happen too often in DVCA cricket.

Congratulations to NEW... Groves definatly a character of the game, taking another bag of wickets to set up a great win. Will cop alot of flack for his actions... but 6fa and 7fa in a GF makes up for it.

Gutsy effort by the Bats to make a great game of it... Bray will be a superstar in the coming years.... Questions will be asked why did Ronnie bat so low??
Is he promoting the youth of the club to do the job?

Congrats to NEW... an good luck next year!

Congratulations to NEW

Got down today and watched on hour......some interesting carry ons there.

Tight game though, lets think before you post on here bagging anyone.

remember humble in victory and gratious in defeat saying....

Silly Mid;339309 said:
Watched a great finish to the final today. Very interesting and eventfull days cricket... A 4 Innings final wouldnt happen too often in DVCA cricket.

Congratulations to NEW... Groves definatly a character of the game, taking another bag of wickets to set up a great win. Will cop alot of flack for his actions... but 6fa and 7fa in a GF makes up for it.

Gutsy effort by the Bats to make a great game of it... Bray will be a superstar in the coming years.... Questions will be asked why did Ronnie bat so low??
Is he promoting the youth of the club to do the job?

Congrats to NEW... an good luck next year!
What did he do????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back