DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Mossrocksnomore;360052 said:
hot off the press boys, mernda dual premiership player Warrif steele has succumb to the prussure of snowy and will join his old mate at the basin 'money talks' was the quote. Got this from a very reliable source
can anyone from either mernda or the basin confirm??
can anyone confirm if Drummo from lalor stars has tied the knot in the off season?

As a comittee member of Mernda I can confirm the rumour that Warwick Steele is leaving the club. Its with great sadness that we announce he is moving on. A quality player and a fantastic and inspirational bloke to have around the club. We thank him for his services and wish him all the best with the rest of his cricketing career. A great asset to any club I would have thought. Dont worry about Elworthy leaving Mernda now has a massive job of filling the gap of their best all rounder.

cold case;360044 said:
Strong rumour that last seasons captain coach of Lalor Stars has asked if he can exclusively play home games. 1sts one game, 2nds the next. Apparently the afternoon teas are going to be huge this year.
Stars will also unveil their newfound opening bowler. He has been bowling the house down at pre season. Apparently he can only play every second game though.

spoke to the coach at training and he said the same thing and he is allowing it only playing 2nd and 4ths tho , the reason is he is sick of keays eating all the afternoon teas:D:D

milo kerrigan;360060 said:
spoke to the coach at training and he said the same thing and he is allowing it only playing 2nd and 4ths tho , the reason is he is sick of keays eating all the afternoon teas:D:D

The last time I saw the ex coach he looked bigger than Hitlers' gas bill.
His wife looked anorexic and his kids looked like under nourished. I can see
who's been eating all the pies!:p:p

cold case;360061 said:
The last time I saw the ex coach he looked bigger than Hitlers' gas bill.
His wife looked anorexic and his kids looked like under nourished. I can see
who's been eating all the pies!:p:p

have you seen him eat , his kids hang around his feet trying to get the crumbs that he drops.:D

milo kerrigan;360063 said:
have you seen him eat , his kids hang around his feet trying to get the crumbs that he drops.:D

Like standing next to fatguts Marshall in slips. Plenty of crumbs too:eek:

THE ICEMAN;359816 said:
With the season not far off im sure most clubs would know who they have gained or lost any new on this front?

Research has no loss in personel from last season and will have the return of Josh Wilson who had last season off. Shannon Malone is back from o/s and definately playing at seasrch!

How news travels fast. Mill Park are said to be without a President at the minute. Shifter apparently had to reliquish the job monday. I tried to confirm from the outgoing Pres from last season but to no avail. I go by the rule if you hear of it once its probably not correct, twice then almost certainly is.
Can any Mill Park boys shed any light and would Crumpets Mills do the job again?

brutal;358736 said:
I might just put away those come back plans!

You can't be serious about making another comback brutal. The number of times you've retired and comeback is already into double figures. You'll also have to put in an application for that spot in 1st slip. Or will you be donning the iron gloves?

betteroffwithten;362331 said:
You can't be serious about making another comback brutal. The number of times you've retired and comeback is already into double figures. You'll also have to put in an application for that spot in 1st slip. Or will you be donning the iron gloves?

That bloke John Farnham keeps taking my record for most comebacks! I`ve got about 20 years on him though. He who lives longest, wins.

Rumour doing the traps x Monty coach has been sniffing around his old club? Can anyone confirm??

The Wizz;363748 said:
Rumour doing the traps x Monty coach has been sniffing around his old club? Can anyone confirm??

Yeah....been training at Bundoora. I put that in the Money Sheild & Barclay Shield forums last week.

legend of a bear;363760 said:
....the grass is always greener!!

Enjoying it too.

With the executive committee debacle at the Tigers it sees a few big club name departures.
Morrissey moving to Barlay
Murcott returning home
Thommo to play within walking distance
Bubba Mills retired. (coaching kids)
Shifter relinquished duties to health reasons
Tony Mcmaster becoming a white maggot:D:D
Thank Christ Leigh Stewart is still happy?????
Dont get me started on the top notch junior departures!

Other than that The Tiges are flyin!

legend of a bear;363754 said:
Yeah....been training at Bundoora. I put that in the Money Sheild & Barclay Shield forums last week.

Yeah but we needed a second opinion.
A reliable source:rolleyes::rolleyes:

legend of a bear;363768 said:
in hindsight, everyone at tigerland must be disappointed you were out-voted from the Presidents post?

Never ran for President..Never was going to due to work. I made that clear from the start. The new committee had some very BIG ideas with the club flying last season. The big ideas dont always work out. Its funny no one puts there hand up when things are going bad but when things are on the way up in a short amount of time, new committee people seem to fall out of trees..

I have moved on because of constant harassment from a certain club, not just 5 minutes of red carpet treatment. Why they want my services I dont know, but am chuffed. I have learnt more in 5 minutes regarding club operations than I have in all my other collectively.

aaawwwwhhhhh.....thats so sweet.

well, good to hear you're doing well.

NOW, am i still able to get a speacial price on that bike?

ps. Who is the "certain club" that would want a STAR like you?

legend of a bear;363784 said:
aaawwwwhhhhh.....thats so sweet.

well, good to hear you're doing well.

NOW, am i still able to get a speacial price on that bike?

ps. Who is the "certain club" that would want a STAR like you?

No star me, just helping out a pineapple.
I see Master Blaster is intrigued with you! Obviously knows you well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back