DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
OCCA gone?? I know who will be lucky to stay in Money Shield, let alone survive. what did someone say about mearging! Their
juniors are terrible, should of been relegated two years in a row.

If Stix goes, no great loss his days are over as a topliner as we saw in the granny. Berger boys have sights on much bigger fish, shopping list starting to really get big. I hear they are offering huge $$$$ to X district players, and imports.

this post clearly states just how stupid you are

why won't we survive? Occa is a very good player but just because 1 player might move doesnt mean a club would look into merging. stupid comment and dont get me started on our juniors

who are heidelberg shopping after? im guessing its just another thing you have decided to make up

what is your problem with banyule and heidelberg?

I haven't got a problem with anyone, just stating facts.
Your gone, berger boys will pay to keep competative, simple as that.
I don't think you boys have the aptitude, dollars or connections.
And the biggest problem of all is you need huge dollars to get one good player let alone
3 or 4.

So clearly your the stupid one.

And the biggest problem of all is you need huge dollars to get one good player let alone
3 or 4.

OK then, I'll bite.
Who do you reckon Banyule are going to merge with?
Rosanna?

Big news for heidelberg!
Riley Williams has signed for them, only 17 years old he can hold a bat, representing the Australian under 18s last year. averaged 69.69 over 9 matches with a high score of 96 not out with the bat.
So a huge signing for heidelberg!

3 or 4.

not going to bring myself down to your level and both arguing with you

dont worry about us next year I'm sure we will be fine in money shield next season and very competitive.

I disagree you need to pay players huge money. That must be the only way you can attract players to play at your club.

you see that's your problem, "not going to bring myself down to your level"

your arrogance becomes you, for some reason you think you blokes are better than anyone else.
I made the comment OCCA gone, your gone, that's the truth? For whatever reason he left, be it $$$ or
playing in a higher grade doesn't corncern me. You are going to have to shell out $$$$ to stay competitive.
You won't be in money shield. I can't wait to see who you could or would come to your club without $$$$
your juniors won't keep you competative. So I will wait with baited breath on your secret recipe of attracting players at
your club.

P.S. If the bloke going to Ivanhoe was anygood why would't someone( because you know) get him to a district club??
Poorly run organisation, from top to bottom.

Agree with Sanna, Stix is past it. Was a gun, but hasn't done anything of note (consistently) against a good team in a long time.

Banyule are kidding themselves if they think they can be a good team without Occa (unless they recruit). Even if McMurray had played all last season, they still wouldn't have made the finals in HDCA and relying on Jeff to make half the teams runs for another season probably isn't a great strategy.

Who is the Banyule player going to subbies? Sanna, there's no one in the Banyule team whose talent is such that I would suggest they go and play district cricket, so I think your argument above is moot.

I think the big question in DVCA this season will be who Plenty recruits. They won't have taken their fall from grace well, and will be seeking to throw plenty Of money around. Keeping it quiet at the moment (besides the Occa rumours), but it won't stay that way for long...

Sannab2b - you're starting to sound like dj yallah(who has made a fool of himself all over BC). Your club has been in the DVCA for 2 minutes and you're already casting them in a bad light. Stop the mud-slinging and get on with the job of showing the DVCA how good a club your boys really are. As for Moneybank, stop taking pot shots from afar - I'm sure your brother wouldn't approve. Get over to the ECA site and start building new ties over there.

All the new clubs to the DVCA have moved in order to consolidate their futures, hopefully better themselves and the comp and to create new ties and bonds that they previously had. The rubbish on here by some, does nothing to assist anyone.

OCCA gone?? I know who will be lucky to stay in Money Shield, let alone survive. what did someone say about mearging! Their
juniors are terrible, should of been relegated two years in a row.

If Stix goes, no great loss his days are over as a topliner as we saw in the granny. Berger boys have sights on much bigger fish, shopping list starting to really get big. I hear they are offering huge $$$$ to X district players, and imports.

Agree with Sanna, Stix is past it. Was a gun, but hasn't done anything of note (consistently) against a good team in a long time.

Banyule are kidding themselves if they think they can be a good team without Occa (unless they recruit). Even if McMurray had played all last season, they still wouldn't have made the finals in HDCA and relying on Jeff to make half the teams runs for another season probably isn't a great strategy.

Who is the Banyule player going to subbies? Sanna, there's no one in the Banyule team whose talent is such that I would suggest they go and play district cricket, so I think your argument above is moot.

I think the big question in DVCA this season will be who Plenty recruits. They won't have taken their fall from grace well, and will be seeking to throw plenty Of money around. Keeping it quiet at the moment (besides the Occa rumours), but it won't stay that way for long...
When were the last time you blokes won Comp B&Fs/ Kevin Brady's. 1 off year and you start saying that a champion is past it. BTW still averaged 30 with the bat and 20 with the bowl this past season

Sannab2b - you're starting to sound like dj yallah(who has made a fool of himself all over BC). Your club has been in the DVCA for 2 minutes and you're already casting them in a bad light. Stop the mud-slinging and get on with the job of showing the DVCA how good a club your boys really are. As for Moneybank, stop taking pot shots from afar - I'm sure your brother wouldn't approve. Get over to the ECA site and start building new ties over there.

All the new clubs to the DVCA have moved in order to consolidate their futures, hopefully better themselves and the comp and to create new ties and bonds that they previously had. The rubbish on here by some, does nothing to assist anyone.

thank you ITK, best post in a long time!

lets get back to the rumours and stop having a dig at each others club.

heard the Howard brothers have left Mill Park

Big news for heidelberg!
Riley Williams has signed for them, only 17 years old he can hold a bat, representing the Australian under 18s last year. averaged 69.69 over 9 matches with a high score of 96 not out with the bat.
So a huge signing for heidelberg!

That is a great get by Heidelberg if true, but you would have to ask yourself why a kid who represented Australia last year is playing local cricket and not district? Possibly money hungry at 17? Not a good sign.

From all the nonsense on here, I'm already starting to dislike these new clubs that are coming into the DVCA.

I hope you people aren't wankers on the field as well.

hanz have you picked up anyone to cover for the losses of favrin/fernando yet?

Hanz, what about a certain ex district player you guys are chasing hard?

As for sannab2b, I think some people on here take what he says a bit too personally. Everyone has the right to an opinion so if you don't like what he says then bad luck, suck it up and move on. Just for the record, we are giving personnel opinions and views on here and it's not a true representation of their club. Before some people get sucked in to thinking all members involved at RCC share the same views as sannab2b.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back