DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are talking about an insignificant individual and the judgment of who you are talking about is not precise if you are talking about standards. One player's experiences in playing in 2 different comps does not signify the comp and standard itself. Doing these sort of comparisons shows a means of you as a person. The character and nature shown through this example could be shown easily to others on this forum yet i still believe you have got everyone here fooled to a huge extent. Mocking others to make them look like culprits of something they are not doing and do not want to be involved in could lead to yourself not just being exposed but maybe exiled from where you actually belong. Maybe taking more care from now into what you post could be a good start otherwsie things for you might get to a higher level than what you first intended to think they might have.
You guys are smart, work it out for yourself.

bring it on!
You can't be from Rosanna, no one would be that dumb to put their club in their name and proceed to dish out the slander and garbage that you do; even if you were im sure the honchos at de wonton would have made you withdraw your account because you are doing nothing but defame your clubs name to your new comP

You can't be from Rosanna, no one would be that dumb to put their club in their name and proceed to dish out the slander and garbage that you do; even if you were im sure the honchos at de wonton would have made you withdraw your account because you are doing nothing but defame your clubs name to your new comP

Dare I say, we have the new 2012/2013 Riverside Strangler?

Unsure of the tag riverside strangler?

A club enforced ex Big Cricket poster (who I am lead to believe still likes a read) who came to the DVCA and jawed off about how good he and his team were going to go. Went head to head with every single poster on here. Then produced absolutely nothing. Basically became the laughing stock of the site week in week out.

In all fairness to the strangler though, at least he put his name to his posts and never hid who he was so that he was open to the barrage he copped, and copped it fairly.. Sannab2b hides behind not only his name, but what club he comes from, what grade he plays. He's nothing but a keyboard warrior.

As far as we know he is not from RCC. I can assure you what he says is not a view coming from RCC or anyone at the club for that matter. I'm tipping it's just one of the young blokes from Heidelberg trying to stir the pot and give our club a bad name. Don't be fooled into forming an opinion of our club by whatever sannab2b says

As far as we know he is not from RCC. I can assure you what he says is not a view coming from RCC or anyone at the club for that matter. I'm tipping it's just one of the young blokes from Heidelberg trying to stir the pot and give our club a bad name. Don't be fooled into forming an opinion of our club by whatever sannab2b says

Omigod! Are you saying he's only pretending to be a complete and utter moron?

Wouldn't say Heidelberg he pays out on them the most and makes them look sound like a rabble, it very well could be just one bloke from Rosanna who just wants to piss everyone off we can't control who or what is posted on here.

Anyone know what Tom Gilmore is up to next season heard he is looking for a new home?

Wouldn't say Heidelberg he pays out on them the most and makes them look sound like a rabble, it very well could be just one bloke from Rosanna who just wants to piss everyone off we can't control who or what is posted on here.

Anyone know what Tom Gilmore is up to next season heard he is looking for a new home?

Word on the street is Eltham?

I miss the Strangler, those were clearly the BigCricket glory days.

A club enforced ex Big Cricket poster (who I am lead to believe still likes a read) who came to the DVCA and jawed off about how good he and his team were going to go. Went head to head with every single poster on here. Then produced absolutely nothing. Basically became the laughing stock of the site week in week out.

In all fairness to the strangler though, at least he put his name to his posts and never hid who he was so that he was open to the barrage he copped, and copped it fairly.. Sannab2b hides behind not only his name, but what club he comes from, what grade he plays. He's nothing but a keyboard warrior.

I miss the Strangler, those were clearly the BigCricket glory days.

I couldn't agree more. Those were the days. Below is one of my favourite posts of all time by Wandering Uniting in reply to the Strangler. That sort of hilarity has disappeared.

riversidestrangler said:
Lowers batting didn't look all that special to me particlarly the fact that we bowled them all out for 120 and then had them 6/40 after 12 overs in the second dig.

As for if my inclussion for round 11 would have made a difference. It may have however, Jim who came in for me took 4 wickets, i feel that i could have had a similar effect with the ball. So then i must say it would come down to my batting. I am capable of making a big score quickly, however having not done it so far this season and i am sure everone would agree that my batting wouldn't have had much affect on our score. I would have liked to have a crack at them but it was not to be.

Good luck to all the Teams in the Finals. Im tipping Camrea vs Plenty GF. With Camrea to have an upset win vs. Plenty​
WanderingUnity said:
Are you kidding Strangler?? There are 6 I's in that post, with 4 my's - have you ever been told that cricket is a team game, not a one man sport, you are clearly overrating even your ability with the ball, having only taken 7 wickets with the ball and a strike rate of 54, it would have taken you 36 overs to get 4 wickets, surely there was not that much time.
And please with an average of 5.3 with the bat, the 'capable of making a big score quickly' is miles of the mark, although one snick through slips second ball would be your average, so I guess you are right.

With attitudes like yours, the coaching role at the Side must be joyous, with so many me's and I's in the team.

I have a gut feeling that sanna2b2 hails from chelsworth park

Correct- not that it bears any meaning to the DV forum but I'd just like to clear the air, sannab2b is from a minnow former HDCA club East Ivanhoe and its a bunch of blokes; Lawrence Martin, Matt Walsh and and couple of others, a few flogs who love to try and stir the pot and make other clubs ( Rosanna, banyule and Heidelberg in particular) I worl in the city and work mate saw me on big cricket and advised that his mates ( the idiots above) are also on the site and are mucking around with "some sanna alias" and are taking great pleasure in pissing people off.

Correct- not that it bears any meaning to the DV forum but I'd just like to clear the air, sannab2b is from a minnow former HDCA club East Ivanhoe and its a bunch of blokes; Lawrence Martin, Matt Walsh and and couple of others, a few flogs who love to try and stir the pot and make other clubs ( Rosanna, banyule and Heidelberg in particular) I worl in the city and work mate saw me on big cricket and advised that his mates ( the idiots above) are also on the site and are mucking around with "some sanna alias" and are taking great pleasure in pissing people off.
I'll correct some grammar- they are a few flogs** and make other clubs look bad*** and work instead of worl **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back