DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
seabiscuit not going because he doesn't want to jump ship like others! whoever the others are,
I'd be very offended. If Seabiscuit doesn't go his mad or not good enough.
That is the biggest load of crap "jumping ship" what a load of rubbish, if the playing group
are togther and all getting the same$$$ why would people go? everybody should just grow
up and take things on the chin. Everyone has their own reasons for leaving, Ocka was going
then he was lured back??? who cares people do what's right for them. the crap that biscusit isn't
getting paid, please mate we all know that bergers are paying everyone incentives! does that
make him loyal and not jumping ship? or just plain stupid for not taking the oppurtunity to play
at a higher level? Give me a break.

I'll say what so many others are thinking:

a. Nobody in the DVCA cares about Banyule, the Bergers, West Ivanhoe, East Ivanhoe, Rosanna, or any other spud team that have failed in one comp. and are now trying to keep their heads above water in the best synthetic comp. in the North.
b. You are all putting pressure on the new teams coming in by potting each other and pretending to be from different clubs
c. Nobody cares what you do, whether Occa plays cricket or chess, whether Biscuit goes to district or off on mission to find God.
d. Some of you are contributing which is great, but for the greater good I reckon just a blanket rule to ignore anthing Sannab2b would be a great start, at least it will force him to get a new name.

Amen, brother.

I heard they have a gun alrounder coaching this season, anyone know much about him?
Bull, I think you will find that most DVCA clubs have heard of the new coach....he has done a lot of business with most (including yours) in the past, hence, it looks like there will be quite a few planes landing at Ben Friley leading up to preseason.
He can play, and would not have come cheap!!

Bull, I think you will find that most DVCA clubs have heard of the new coach....he has done a lot of business with most (including yours) in the past, hence, it looks like there will be quite a few planes landing at Ben Friley leading up to preseason.
It wouldn't be sammy kandage? If so he will be a great recruit for them and make them fairly competitive you'd think.

Correct, Sammy will be a great inclusion for them, and should make them competitive in Money Shield this year. Good of them to want to go up as well.
Fantastic news that Hurstbridge have come up, quality bunch of blokes and a good club. I don't know anything about their new coach, anyone want to share some light on him? Big call on saying they will be competitive with the new coach, unfortunately they have lost a lot of players the last few years and don't have massive amounts to choose from. But would love to see them stay up this year.

if you are relying on sammy and his merry bunch of "paid men" good luck to you.
Now how many clubs is that? I think Sanna boy's are going to walk this in.

They got him VERY cheap apparently, his family are looking to move to the area, that was the key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back